Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: SB G1 Final: LA Cajuns 3, App State 1

Default Re: Cajuns vs App State

That run doesn't hurt us let's just get the out here.

Ho-hum. Cajuns win another one.

They got that 1 run in the 7th that could have burned us. Especially on the error. Tough road win.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    That run doesn't hurt us let's just get the out here.
    Another outstanding job by Summer. Hope they play 2 tomorrow to get all 3 games in.

5. Default Re: Cajuns vs App State

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Hey, Turbine. You might want to check if alum81 and ragin50 are the same person.
    Well all year alum81 has admitted when wrong and done very little gloating when right.

I'll have to go back and research ragin50.

The conference is not weak. It is a little down this year,but is still 8th in conference RPI. What we dont have this year is a strong [top 30 RPI] second team in the conference. IIRC, 8 of the10 SBC teams are in the top 110 RPI. There aint no flies on that.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    The conference is not weak. It is a little down this year,but is still 8th in conference RPI. What we dont have this year is a strong [top 30 RPI] second team in the conference. IIRC, 8 of the10 SBC teams are in the top 110 RPI. There aint no flies on that.
    Nice. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Amen

We continue to live on the arm of Summer. We will see better teams in the playoffs, I just hope our offense can rise to the challenge. GEAUX CAJUNS

We continue to live on the arm of Summer. We will see better teams in the playoffs, I just hope our offense can rise to the challenge. GEAUX CAJUNS
    A second, and sometimes third arm is a cornerstone to the super teams. I’m sure Coach will fix this in time. It’s about being hot at the right time, we’ll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    A second, and sometimes third arm is a cornerstone to the super teams. I’m sure Coach will fix this in time. It’s about being hot at the right time, we’ll be fine.
    If we maybe lose a game or two and it’s woefully clear that we won’t host, I think you see Glasco get looser with the pitching situation. I keep thinking that maybe the cos he’s think that if they run the table then they still have a shot at hosting.

Then on the other hand, Glasco has said Summer is totally fine being the work horse.

When Kleist and Summer are the combo next year, look out. Depending on how the year off goes for the transfer, you may have the best 1-2 combo in the nation and not many would argue that.

I heard Coach Glasco on the radio and he still feels like we have a decent shot at hosting. He said anyone who knows anything about softball knows we are one of the top 16 teams in the country. I guess he's right because we are holding steady at #10 in the poles.

I still think we are going to BR because the NCAA won't allow a path for two teams to advance out of Louisiana. Jmo

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Name me one team in today's college softball world who has three strong arms.

I heard Coach Glasco on the radio and he still feels like we have a decent shot at hosting. He said anyone who knows anything about softball knows we are one of the top 16 teams in the country. I guess he's right because we are holding steady at #10 in the poles.

I still think we are going to BR because the NCAA won't allow a path for two teams to advance out of Louisiana. Jmo
    Only 1 game today?

Looks like App St streams games for free online. Wasn’t listed couple of weeks ago when i looked. We are playing a DH today!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information