Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Soccer 2019

Default Re: Preview: Louisiana at Texas State

Can football borrow a kicker? Asking for a friend.

Default Re: Preview: Louisiana at Texas State

I’ve been to some of the home games this season and this team controls a ton of the possession. I do know that he said at the press conference last week that Texas State was a pretty tough team but I expected to get at least a point out of the match. I’m looking forward to seeing where the team goes from here

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    I’ve been to some of the home games this season and this team controls a ton of the possession. I do know that he said at the press conference last week that Texas State was a pretty tough team but I expected to get at least a point out of the match. I’m looking forward to seeing where the team goes from here
    We haven’t allowed more than 1 goal in conference, which is impressive. So you would like to think if we get one goal of our own we could get a point, which would have been the case last night

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    We haven’t allowed more than 1 goal in conference, which is impressive. So you would like to think if we get one goal of our own we could get a point, which would have been the case last night
    Yeah definitely and I believe we outshot them as well so I know for Coach it’s got to be frustrating when the balls aren’t on target.

5. Default Preview: Louisiana at ULM

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Women's Soccer team returns to action on Sunday for its second of three straight road matches when it faces ULM in a Sun Belt Conference match at the ULM Soccer Complex.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Default Re: Preview: Louisiana at ULM

Any word on the match? Live stats don’t seem to be working.

Never mind. Cajuns win 2-0!!

8. Default Louisiana Dominates Warhawks In Sun Belt Soccer, 2-0

The freshman duo of Olivia Gelpi and Karleen Bedre broke up a scoreless tie in the second half and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Women's Soccer team earned a 2-0 victory over ULM in a Sun Belt Conference match on Sunday at the ULM Soccer Complex.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    We are actually tied for 3rd .. Key is the greatest coach of all time

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    We are actually tied for 3rd .. Key is the greatest coach of all time
    The only thing I know about soccor is that it is played with a round ball. In determining standings, do you go by conf. points or won/loss record?

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    The only thing I know about soccor is that it is played with a round ball. In determining standings, do you go by conf. points or won/loss record?
    W/L like other sports. Points may come into play in a tie breaker after head to head.

If the ladies can get past the two GSUs with wins, the Troy match may be a big one seeding wise.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    W/L like other sports. Points may come into play in a tie breaker after head to head.

If the ladies can get past the two GSUs with wins, the Troy match may be a big one seeding wise.
    That tie with South Al at the beginning of conference play was big in my opinion. We could have won that match but to keep a high scoring offense off the board is huge too

14. Default Preview: LA at Georgia State

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Women's Soccer team plays its eleventh – and final – regular-season match of the 2019 season away from home when it travels to Atlanta, Ga., to face Sun Belt Conference rival Georgia State on Friday at the GSU Soccer Complex.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

15. Default Louisiana Falls In Road Finale At Georgia State, 2-0

Brooke Shank and Jolie Ryff teamed up on a pair of goals in the first 20 minutes of the first half and Georgia State defeated the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Women's Soccer team, 2-0, in a Sun Belt Conference match on Friday at the GSU Soccer Complex.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information