Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: BB Final: UL 3, McNeese 6

Default Re: Baseball vs Mc Needs tonight

Quote Originally Posted by DuckmanUSLGrad View Post
    I have no issue with whomever is BFF with the coach. All I am saying is being his BFF makes you not look at things objectively. It seems it is ok for the program to be on a downward spiral as long as this downward spiral is being lead by the coach that you are fiends / have a relationship with. So it seems if you are BFF with the coach you can accept and tolerate the losing vs if you are not a BFF of the coach. I guess I am in the not a BBF of the coach group.

There is always next year! By the way, does Gunner have another year left?
    Because you have established that you are the definition of objectivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Might have missed on one or two, one or two were damaged when they got here and not worked out yet, one in a sophomore slump. We let one go who is highly nationally ranked juco guy. It adds up.
    Seminole State is 32-10 this year with that juco guy.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Pitching staff could use a guy that is 7-2 on the season, has a 3.90 ERA, and averages 8K per 9 innings.

First off, I really do not give a crap about softball.

Also, I do not hate Tony. I am only calling him out because he is the HC so that makes him totally responsible for the what is going on with the baseball program. If this downward spiral does not bother you well you must be not be mush of a baseball fan or a good friend of the coach!
    OR some us have a real life. Win or lose, i take it with a grain of salt. I've said it once and i'll say it again. Anyone that publicly calls for someone to get fired from their job is a loser to put it mildly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Because you have established that you are the definition of objectivity.
    I am very objective since I DO NOT have any ties / friendships to any of the coaching staffs regardless of the sports!

For example, I felt the school should of got rid of HUD after the ACT crap with the assistant coach.

6. Default Re: Baseball vs Mc Needs tonight

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLeblanc View Post
    OR some us have a real life. Win or lose, i take it with a grain of salt. I've said it once and i'll say it again. Anyone that publicly calls for someone to get fired from their job is a loser to put it mildly.
    Careful Joe. Would not want to elevate one’s status unnecessarily.

Good for you. Just like I think you are a loser if you accept or ok with someone not doing their job to a certain standard!

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    This is the stuff that happens leading to a down cycle. When you are on top every move made leading up to that success worked out. Tide goes out then the tide comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Careful Joe. Would not want to elevate ones status unnecessarily.
    Man the Bar-B-Cue crew is out in full force today. Got a lot off damage control to do I see due to the the beat down by the LA rednecks and CowPokes.

Maybe I should do like you and look the other way in regards to the downward slide with the baseball program!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DuckmfumbleLGrad View Post
    Man the Bar-B-Cue crew is out in full force today. Got a lot off damage control to do I see due to the the beat down by the LA rednecks and CowPokes.

Maybe I should do like you and look the other way in regards to the downward slide with the baseball program!
    Bar-b-que*

It’s a stupid nickname, but if you’re going to think you’re funny and use it, use it correctly. Numb nuts.

11. Default Re: Baseball vs Mc Needs tonight

Yes, Having Bar-B-Cue Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Pitching staff could use a guy that is 7-2 on the season, has a 3.90 ERA, and averages 8K per 9 innings.
    I hope this kid goes on to tremendous things. But a 3.90 era in juco is probably close to 5.00 in D1. I think we have plenty of those already.

Good for you. Just like I think you are a loser if you accept or ok with someone not doing their job to a certain standard!
    And would that standard be?

Quote Originally Posted by DuckmfumbleLGrad View Post
    Where do you work?

And would that standard be?
    I think the baseball team should on AVG make a regional at least every other year or at least 3 out of 4 or 5 years. Biggest concern is the baseball team has been regressing each year since 2016 and I am sure you even see that!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information