Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: BB Final: UL 3, McNeese 6

Default Re: Baseball vs Mc Needs tonight

Quote Originally Posted by DuckmanUSLGrad View Post
    First off, I really do not give a crap about softball.

Also, I do not hate Tony. I am only calling him out because he is the HC so that makes him totally responsible for the what is going on with the baseball program. If this downward spiral does not bother you well you must be not be mush of a baseball fan or a good friend of the coach!
    Of course you don't give a crap about softball. They are doing so good right now there isn't anything bad you can say about them. They purged the program of the Cajun Cùlt Master and are now in better shape than ever, not to mention the players are no longer being physically and mentally abused by a narcissist and his "circle of trust".

You can't burn down the softball program, so you are bashing Tony because he is currently in a downturn.

Go back to Twitter where you belong before your real identity gets exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Of course you don't give a crap about softball. They are doing so good right now there isn't anything bad you can say about them. They purged the program of the Cajun Cùlt Master and are now in better shape than ever, not to mention the players are no longer being physically and mentally abused by a narcissist and his "circle of trust".

You can't burn down the softball program, so you are bashing Tony because he is currently in a downturn.

I hope the softball teams wins the CWS every year. Regardless, I do not like watching softball so I do not follow it.

So what does the softball team being successful have to do with the baseball team being under 500 and likely not making a regional for the 3rd year in a row unless they happen to win the Sunbelt tourney.

First off, I really do not give a crap about softball.

Also, I do not hate Tony. I am only calling him out because he is the HC so that makes him totally responsible for the what is going on with the baseball program. If this downward spiral does not bother you well you must be not be mush of a baseball fan or a good friend of the coach!
    All the bashing on folks that are friends of Robe - that has zero to do with any of the topics on this board. It’s those people and true fans that have the most passion for this program and hold it to the highest standards. They don’t critique publicly (behind a screen) or throw anyone under the bus.

No one builds statues or hangs banners for critics. If they did, we would see you outside the Tigue. But we don’t. They will for Robe. When it happens, he and all his, as you’ve called us BAR B QUE friends (?) will be there celebrating.

Default Re: BB Final: UL 3, McNeese 6

Cajun18: don't bother responding to this clown.

He is a Duckman, like an Oregon Duckman.

He is also a "USL Grad" because he likes to USL and ULL us every chance he gets.

He is no fan of our baseball program or University. Just an irrelevant bitter little guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun18 View Post
    All the bashing on folks that are friends of Robe - that has zero to do with any of the topics on this board. It’s those people and true fans that have the most passion for this program and hold it to the highest standards. They don’t critique publicly (behind a screen) or throw anyone under the bus.

No one builds statues or hangs banners for critics. If they did, we would see you outside the Tigue. But we don’t. They will for Robe. When it happens, he and all his, as you’ve called us BAR B QUE friends (?) will be there celebrating.

I have no issue with whomever is BFF with the coach. All I am saying is being his BFF makes you not look at things objectively. It seems it is ok for the program to be on a downward spiral as long as this downward spiral is being lead by the coach that you are fiends / have a relationship with. So it seems if you are BFF with the coach you can accept and tolerate the losing vs if you are not a BFF of the coach. I guess I am in the not a BBF of the coach group.

There is always next year! By the way, does Gunner have another year left?

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    We are not that far from being good. Wells obviously is a very good hitting coach. Offense will improve.

Robe will reload on pitching. We are a .500 team this season. We were well below average and won 23 games in 2012. The next 4 years were the best in decades. Next year will be better.

Default Re: BB Final: UL 3, McNeese 6

Cajun18: don't bother responding to this clown.

He is a Duckman, like an Oregon Duckman.

He is also a "USL Grad" because he likes to USL and ULL us every chance he gets.

He is no fan of our baseball program or University. Just an irrelevant bitter little guy.
    Ok1993 Grad in Industrial Technology. And also I could care less about the USL, ULL or whatever. I rather the teams be competitive vs whatever the Fricking name BS!

8. Default Re: Baseball vs Mc Needs tonight

. . . By the way, does Gunner have another year left?
    This right here shows about how much of a baseball fan or a fan of our University you really are.

I have no issue with whomever is BFF with the coach. All I am saying is being his BFF makes you not look at things objectively. It seems it is ok for the program to be on a downward spiral as long as this downward spiral is being lead by the coach that you are fiends / have a relationship with. So it seems if you are BFF with the coach you can accept and tolerate the losing vs if you are not a BFF of the coach. I guess I am in the not a BBF of the coach group.

There is always next year! By the way, does Gunner have another year left?
    I like to be a problem solver, not a problem maker. You claim to be an avid fan, and I'd assume your end goal is for the program to dominate again. So, what sir would you recommend- if you could orchestrate it- to help this team win going forward? Please share with the members.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun18 View Post
    I like to be a problem solver, not a problem maker. You claim to be an avid fan, and I'd assume your end goal is for the program to dominate again. So, what sir would you recommend- if you could orchestrate it- to help this team win going forward? Please share with the members.
    I do not expect the program to dominate. I just expect them to make so noise.like a regional pretty much every year or every other year.

Also, I am not a baseball coach so I do not know what to fix and apparently our baseball coach is not currently fixing it either.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    This right here shows about how much of a baseball fan or a fan of our University you really are.
    LOL, are you serious. Look up the meaning of the sarcasm.
    I have read on here where numerous posters are making the excuse of Gunner not in the starting rotation now. I bet when he was we still had a losing record this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    We are not that far from being good. Wells obviously is a very good hitting coach. Offense will improve.

Robe will reload on pitching. We are a .500 team this season. We were well below average and won 23 games in 2012. The next 4 years were the best in decades. Next year will be better.
    I like what I've seen from our batters while the season goes on. I agree Wells is making moves.

Why do we have to reload on pitchers though? Shouldn't we have quality arms already in our system?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    I like what I've seen from our batters while the season goes on. I agree Wells is making moves.

Why do we have to reload on pitchers though? Shouldn't we have quality arms already in our system?
    Might have missed on one or two, one or two were damaged when they got here and not worked out yet, one in a sophomore slump. We let one go who is highly nationally ranked juco guy. It adds up.

14. Default Re: Baseball vs Mc Needs tonight

LOL, are you serious. Look up the meaning of the sarcasm.
    I have read on here where numerous posters are making the excuse of Gunner not in the starting rotation now. I bet when he was we still had a losing record this year.
    So when you get caught with your pants down, its sarcasm. I understand now.

via GIPHY

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information