Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: BB Final: UL 3, McNeese 6

Default Re: Baseball vs Mc Needs tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Thanks! I am he and those were the good old days. Believe it or not, this board is actually much more baseball literate than a few years ago, but I definitely hear ya.

The offense is getting back on track. Robe and Free will get pitching staff rebuilt over the next year or two.
    Good ole days indeed!

Just tuned in after class. This is SO encouraging. 🤬

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Fan message board.free public forumwhatever.

The team is 17-18 and currently losing to McNeese. Naturally, people are going to be upset by those two tidbits which will cause natural negativity.
    Not everyone that post here is a fan was my point and everyone has an opinion. He was stating his.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan.hess1986 View Post
    18 was the man! Plain and simple. Don’t know who your son is based off this site alone, but have no doubt he was a stud given the era he played in here. Those were some stout teams and great ball players.
    Was that during the steroid era that tony watched over too.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Not everyone that post here is a fan was my point and everyone has an opinion. He was stating his.
    Fair enough

Fleur d leis down 3 entering the 9th and tony sends a .164 and a.171 hitter to the plate to strt the inning.good baseball coaching if you are a COWBOY fan

We can argue all we want. All sides. If we cant agree that we are below mediocre as a program, get your head examined. We are not even top 5 in state and this program needs to be evaluated. I choose to spend my money elsewhere now FOOTBALL and SOFTBALL. They deserve/earned it it.

6-3 final

Good job so far this week tony.lost to TECH and MCNEESE in the same week.don't worry sun worst teams coming in this weekend.

There’s a strong possibility of 20 losses before 20 wins.

11. Default Re: Baseball vs Mc Needs tonight

Well boys, we ran into one of those good arms again. Plus, you need to consider not having d-mo and gunner.

Losses on Tuesday and Wednesday bring the home record to a pitiful 11-11. Our park is no longer a tough place to play for opponents. Too many fans in the stands make it tough on the home team.

4 more years! Coach Robe will fix it. Just look at all the fixing he has done the past 2.5 years!

He is OWED a chance to fix it!

This one is on our Head/Pitching Coachpreaches about the crooked inning and leaves Cox out there to die in the 3rd. But i forgot we cant talk about St. Tony like that

18 has a valid point. As the team bounces up and down, the fans bounce from one extreme to the other. They win a couple and some fans start dreaming about regionals. They lose a couple games and some fans start planning for a new coaching staff.

The reality is the team was set back with staff turnover and is rebuilding. It's not the ideal situation, but that is our deal now. We don't have control so it is frustrating.

We need to take a deep breath and relax. This is a .500 team. Nobody is getting fired. It will get better.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information