Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: Acadiana Advocate named official news partner for Cajun athletics

Default Re: Acadiana Advocate named official news partner for Cajun athletics

This feels like good news for us - The TP and Nola.com continued to refer to us incorrectly and had no leanings toward or inclinations not to.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajuns99 View Post
    This feels like good news for us - The TP and Nola.com continued to refer to us incorrectly and had no leanings toward or inclinations not to.
    Ah, that’s what is to be seen. What exactly is the agreement in terms of papers purchased after the initial agreement...was that addressed?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Ah, that's what is to be seen. What exactly is the agreement in terms of papers purchased after the initial agreement...was that addressed?
    I think it was stated that the agreement was them to do this across all their platforms, so this indeed should be good news for us and our quest to referred to us correctly.

What did this agreement get us? Everything is behind a paywall. I see the drop in attendance due partially to lack of game week print coverage, lack of radio promotions and everthing locked behind an internet paywall.

Great point

Quote Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
    What did this agreement get us? Everything is behind a paywall. I see the drop in attendance due partially to lack of game week print coverage, lack of radio promotions and everthing locked behind an internet paywall.
    It’s a big issue, the many changes in media over the last 10 years has really hurt us in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    It’s a big issue, the many changes in media over the last 10 years has really hurt us in my opinion.
    Yet UL is one of the only schools in the sbc that don't embrace fan podcast. Applewhite was just on group of 5 so was ark state basketball coach. UL doesn't consider anyone not in traditional media .... media.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Yet UL is one of the only schools in the sbc that don't embrace fan podcast. Applewhite was just on group of 5 so was ark state basketball coach. UL doesn't consider anyone not in traditional media .... media.
    Yep, can’t be afraid of change. Have to embrace it and see it as an opportunity to get ahead.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread Information