Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SB vs Baylor

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    New student section. Free food, free admission, reduced prices on drinks. Reserve seats in the left-field bleachers. One student showed up. Out of 20,000 or so. Sad!

I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s Monday, softball has a following, the stadium was loud and packed and I’m sure they had other students there. We have a softball and baseball following second to few if not none. I’m more worried about students attending football and basketball.

Default Re: SB vs Baylor

That was a hell of a performance and a big win in spite of Baylor’s record. Now we need the Bears to win.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    That was a hell of a performance and a big win in spite of Baylor’s record. Now we need the Bears to win.
    Yep, and need Summer to pitch like that in the post season. GEAUX CAJUNS

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    We really need to have a consistent second pitcher. Summer can't do it by herself.

Default Re: RCAF Day at Lamson

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    I had the same question and I have been an All Cajun member since 2010. Does that mean we get in free or special appreciation? It seems odd not to communicate it to RCAF members or potential members.
    I guess the t-shirts they tossed to the crowd was it.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    We really need to have a consistent second pitcher. Summer can't do it by herself.
    Lamb is good enough in the circle; she needs to work on fielding her position.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information