Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Louisiana Squares Off with Nicholls State, McNeese State in Midweek Clashes

Default Re: Louisiana Squares Off with Nicholls State, McNeese State in Midweek Clashes

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Guess there's know way to watch the game tonight on TV?
    Nicholls has a Youtube channel they put games on and the game is listed there.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLeblanc View Post
    Blame Talbot over safety concerns
    This dude here 😂

3. Default Re: Louisiana Squares Off with Nicholls State, McNeese State in Midweek Clashes

Ok cool thanks guys

Default Re: Louisiana Squares Off with Nicholls State, McNeese State in Midweek Clashes

As far as our game, McNeese has only streamed softball so far this season. They have not streamed a single baseball game which sucks.

Doc

Well I guess I’ll travel to McNeese and watch Nicholls game on YouTube.

6. Default Re: Louisiana Squares Off with Nicholls State, McNeese State in Midweek Clashes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Let’s be frank, the only time a baseball player works up a sweat is training, May, and maybe sometimes pitching if they can throw the ball quicker than a minute. Football on the other hand is an all out explosion for six seconds and a forty second recovery. Yeah your body is building heat. I’ve experienced enough sweat to soak my jersey in 30 degree weather.
    I remember wearing woolen undershirts in our Jesuit uniformsitched like crazy but even in hotter weather felt great after sweating!

Here's a link to the game tonight:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vknmGAB2Lug

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    #waterhose
    True

Thanks for the YouTube link.

They love ULL over there.

11. Default Re: Louisiana Squares Off with Nicholls State, McNeese State in Midweek Clashes

Anyone heard if they are showing the game tonight??

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Anyone heard if they are showing the game tonight??
    I read that there was no video.

FYI. If you’re going to the game, bring cash. Unless they bought a credit card machine with their tax return, cash only at the McNeese baseball park.

13. Default Re: Louisiana Squares Off with Nicholls State, McNeese State in Midweek Clashes

Thanks bud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information