Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, App State 90

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    His boss is the same one your boy Scott Farmer answered to, was it properly funded then?
    You’re a little sensitive to that lemonade joke, eh?

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, App State 90

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    You’re a little sensitive to that lemonade joke, eh?
    No, I just love jousting with Farmer's fan club. Send the guy an email and get a group of your friends and have lunch with him. Ask him about funding and you can get your questions answered. Try that instead of reminding us constantly that the Farmer Fan Club is still alive and well.

No, I just love jousting with Farmer's fan club. Send the guy an email and get a group of your friends and have lunch with him. Ask him about funding and you can get your questions answered. Try that instead of reminding us constantly that the Farmer Fan Club is still alive and well.
    Lol.I know this: if you’re trustworthy sources are the same providing you info about me and Farmer having a relationship.I can confidently make a PSA to all of RP that you in fact don’t know poop when it comes to all of your fact based postings!.

Edit: I just knew how you like to mess w/Krewe de Corner bar and couldn’t see the irony in you having lunch with Maggard and singing his praises!

Amen T

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Lol.I know this: if you're trustworthy sources are the same providing you info about me and Farmer having a relationship.I can confidently make a PSA to all of RP that you in fact don't know poop when it comes to all of your fact based postings!.

Edit: I just knew how you like to mess w/Krewe de Corner bar and couldn't see the irony in you having lunch with Maggard and singing his praises!
    Well, at least my poop smells better because it comes from meeting with people that actually make the decisions concerning UL Athletics, rather than the cynical manure you are posting cultivated from your own compost bin.

You don't have to like everything Dr Maggard is doing, but at least have the balls to meet with him before shoveling out poop that sounds a lot like it's coming from leftover members of the Farmer Fan Club. I have no interest in wading through that kind of poop, it's not worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It’s only been about 5 hours since the last event. Maybe not.
    Talking about his statements that he's happy with Marlin and the state of the program

Well, at least my poop smells better because it comes from meeting with people that actually make the decisions concerning UL Athletics, rather than the cynical manure you are posting cultivated from your own compost bin.

You don't have to like everything Dr Maggard is doing, but at least have the balls to meet with him before shoveling out poop that sounds a lot like it's coming from leftover members of the Farmer Fan Club. I have no interest in wading through that kind of poop, it's not worth my time.
    Cajun T calls it like he sees it. period. If the dissenters don't see it oh wellJealousy is ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Talking about his statements that he's happy with Marlin and the state of the program
    Only the Marlin Loyalists has told us that

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Only the Marlin Loyalists has told us that
    Maggard has stated it on his show with Jay.

After studying the team over the last few games, I am convinced that they will make a deep run in the sunbelt tourney; get an NCAA bid, and have a first round upset before falling to the eventual national champion. OK, maybe not but can't a man dream! As Jim Belushi said, we are Americans and Americans don't quit. As he said, we didn't quit after the german's bombed pearl harbor and we are not going to quit now. Seriously, while disappointed in the season, I must say the kids never quit. They played hard against Ap St, could have folded but didn't. A bunch of players gave it their all, including the kid, Christian Lafayette. Gant is one of the best players we have ever had. Hated to see him foul out on his last home game. What frustrates me is that Ap St was clearly the better equipped team and that should not be. What also frustrates me is that other teams come to the dome and shoot lights out and we can't seem to make anything but 2 out of 5 lay-ups. The only thing I know for sure is that I will renew my season tickets; supported the cajun basketball all my life. Too old to turn back now.

Quote Originally Posted by Benchwarmer View Post
    After studying the team over the last few games, I am convinced that they will make a deep run in the sunbelt tourney; get an NCAA bid, and have a first round upset before falling to the eventual national champion. OK, maybe not but can't a man dream! As Jim Belushi said, we are Americans and Americans don't quit. As he said, we didn't quit after the german's bombed pearl harbor and we are not going to quit now. Seriously, while disappointed in the season, I must say the kids never quit. They played hard against Ap St, could have folded but didn't. A bunch of players gave it their all, including the kid, Christian Lafayette. Gant is one of the best players we have ever had. Hated to see him foul out on his last home game. What frustrates me is that Ap St was clearly the better equipped team and that should not be. What also frustrates me is that other teams come to the dome and shoot lights out and we can't seem to make anything but 2 out of 5 lay-ups. The only thing I know for sure is that I will renew my season tickets; supported the cajun basketball all my life. Too old to turn back now.
    I think all of us will support the program, just maybe not with our wallets.

Quote Originally Posted by Benchwarmer View Post
    Good evaluation. And it was John Belushi BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunnewby View Post
    The APC?
    You can pretty much apply that across the board. Completed it, football and baseball for sure. Basketball had an anomaly year last year.

14. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, App State 90

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I think all of us will support the program, just maybe not with our wallets.
    What other kind of support is there? Speaking for our AD friend.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    What other kind of support is there? Speaking for our AD friend.
    Well, I guess I need to specify with you here Vic. There are different types of support. It doesn't have to be financial support.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information