Thread: WBB Fall 71-65 To Texas State

1. UL Basketball WBB Fall 71-65 To Texas State

On a special day, which began with a celebration of cancer survivors, Louisiana Women's Basketball (7-18, 5-6 SBC) could not hold off a late charge from the Texas State Bobcats (13-14, 8-7 SBC) falling in a Sun Belt Conference matchup, 71-65, in what was the Annual Pink Game, Saturday afternoon at the CAJUNDOME.

Homes SO Clean

2. UL Basketball Re: WBB Fall 71-65 To Texas State

Notice how little is said about programs hardly anyone follows. That's apathy, and mbb, and baseball should pay attention to what not caring looks,and feels like.

Default Re: WBB Fall 71-65 To Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Notice how little is said about programs hardly anyone follows. That's apathy, and mbb, and baseball should pay attention to what not caring looks,and feels like.
    Any time a record as disappointing as what the women's team has is put up, apathy will set in until a change is made or results improve. Records like that for baseball and MBB could result in the same scenario. Can results improve for the women? Not sure. They are very young but who knows how much better they can get. I also don't know what their recruiting for the future is like.

4. Default Re: WBB Fall 71-65 To Texas State

Again this thread is like a graveyard at 3:00 AM.

Default Re: WBB Fall 71-65 To Texas State

I have given up on WBB. It is painfully obvious that for the administration having a UL guy from Lafayette as coach is more important than building a successful program.

Admittedly, the current coach is better than his predecessor; but that isnt saying much. He cant seem to recruit well enough to compete even at the top of the SBC, but the people who sign his check dont care, so there is no reason for me to be concerned about it.

I am very nearly at that point with the men.

Thread Information