Thread: FB: Louisiana at Texas in 2021

1. UL Football FB: Louisiana at Texas in 2021

Louisiana Football and Texas have scheduled a matchup for early in the 2021 football season, with the Ragin' Cajuns and the Longhorns meeting at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, Texas, on Saturday, Sept. 4, 2021.

"We're very excited for the opportunity to compete with the University of Texas," Director of Athletics Bryan Maggard said. "This is a regional matchup that will provide great exposure for our football program in the state of Texas, while also allowing Cajun Nation to attend a nonconference game against a Big 12 Conference opponent."

The future meeting between the two programs will be the third in each school's respective histories, with Louisiana and Texas meeting twice previously. The Ragin' Cajuns traveled to Texas during the 2000 and 2005 seasons, meeting a Top-10 ranked Longhorns squad each time.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Re: FB: Louisiana at Texas in 2021

Alright so I have booked a room downtown Austin near the stadium in anticipation of the room prices going through the roof and all rooms sold out downtown. This of course is if they allow full capacity on September 4th.

My question is what is the best route to get tickets to this game as I am sure it will be a sell out. Will UL be allowed a certain number of tickets?

I am sure there will be some on the re - sale market for high prices as well.

I do see some already for sale on Vividseats.com and ticketsmarter.com. I am not sure how legit that is as I have never used Vividseats.com and ticketsmarter.com

What is our best route to be able to get tickets to this highly anticipated top 25 matchup?

It is never too early to start planning and get the info we need so that as many Cajun Fans as possible can attend. The game is huge and drivable for us. It will do wonders for this program going forward if we get this W, which is actually dooable this year!

Default Re: FB: Louisiana at Texas in 2021

Just bought 4 tickets on stub hub. There are still some on there.

Thread Information