Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Losing Streak Ended, Time for a break.

Default Re: Losing Streak Ended, Time for a break.

Well, those numbers don’t look too pretty for a sport that is supposed to be the second largest money maker behind football in collegiate athletics. And to make matters worse, how in the world does it get surpassed in seat donations to a Title IX sport?

Someone please educate me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Well, those numbers don’t look too pretty for a sport that is supposed to be the second largest money maker behind football in collegiate athletics. And to make matters worse, how in the world does it get surpassed in seat donations to a Title IX sport?

Someone please educate me on this.
    Basketball is dead in the south

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    I’m looking at sport restricted, not personal seat donations. Quarterback club took in $120k. Baseball confined donations are at $240k. If you combine these with personal seat donations, baseball is at $565k, and football is at $526k, if my math holds.
    Okay, got it. I've seen these numbers before and I wasn't surprised because that was Hudspeth's last season was it not? I think we will see better numbers on the next report.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I would think softball has more season tickets sold than basketball. Not too surprised.
    The best Basketball Coach in Louisiana is at LSU. They beat Kentucky tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by mdgu1 View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by mdgu1 View Post
    All reign FUPA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information