Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why Coach HUD?

1. Default Why Coach HUD?

A few got answers today why Coach took the A P job in Clarksville tennthe enrollment is projected to more than double. Amazon’s and Google moving in with Over $85k per year jobsas was pointed out, if he built these great things for UL, what can he build with the monies from these 2 giants and such wealthy residents???

Default Re: Why Coach HUD?

I’ll be the first on to ask, I guess. Can someone translate? Please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I’ll be the first on to ask, I guess. Can someone translate? Please and thank you.
    I been pondering his question a few hours. Someone fluent in Boomereze should help us out!! Thanks Scottsman for taking one for the team lol

4. Default Re: Why Coach HUD?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I'll be the first on to ask, I guess. Can someone translate? Please and thank you.
    While not fluent in Boomerese, but having negotiated thousands of his post in the last so many years, I will do my best

So I will try. The question Boomer is asking is "Why would Coach Hud take the Austin Peay HC Job. And he so elequantly attempted to answer it by saying that the town of Clarksville, TN is getting an Amazon and Google warehouses. They are adding many new jobs at fairly high salaries. The enrollment at APU is going to double over the next couple of years and that this university has the opportunity to do some serious growing over that time. Using the knowledge of what Coach Hud was able to do with financing and building of buildings here, he feels that Coach Hud has the opportunity to help APU upgrade their football program tremondously.

My personal opinion is that while Boomer may be correct with his assumption, Coach Hud really wants to be a head football coach and that is most of the reason he is there. The opportunities that come along with that is just icing on the cake.

Thanks---Boomerese out

Geez!
    Can someone teach that dude some grammar. Da ___ is going on over there.

I think he took the job because he wanted to be a HC again and he was going to have to start over again.

RaginDave must have had a double shot of coffee this early morning. A double is the only way to interpret this morning.

RAGIN Dave is just smart like dat.

9. Default Re: Why Coach HUD?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    RaginDave must have had a double shot of coffee this early morning. A double is the only way to interpret this morning.
    Ironically, I have never had a cup of coffee in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I think he took the job because he wanted to be a HC again and he was going to have to start over again.
    This.

11. Default Re: Why Coach HUD?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    "Never had "'a cup'" of coffee"

Known slang used by multi cup coffee drinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "Never had "'a cup'" of coffee"

Known slang used by multi cup coffee drinkers.
    I’ve never had a cup of beer. Always pint glasses!

13. Default Re: Why Coach HUD?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    So you’re not Cajun. My grandma woke me up with a cafe’ au lait at about three years of age.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    So you’re not Cajun. My grandma woke me up with a cafe’ au lait at about three years of age.
    Mine was in a bottle with a nipple attached.

15. Default Re: Why Coach HUD?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Well, we called that coffee milk.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information