Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

Default Re: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    It's worn on the hand that the runner will slide into the bag with. It protects the runners' hand from injury when sliding in.
    I wish those were around when I was playing. I can't tell you how messed up my left wrist was from sliding on my left hand.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    The reason I asked is.if you are trying to “prevent” injury, wouldn’t it be more important to protect the hand/fingers u throw with? Still doesn’t make sense to me.
    Everyone subconsciously slams one of their hands down when doing a foot first slide. When my wrist was hurting I could still not make myself use the other hand when sliding. So they put it on the hand they use when sliding.

3. Default Re: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

The reason I asked is.if you are trying to “prevent” injury, wouldn’t it be more important to protect the hand/fingers u throw with? Still doesn’t make sense to me.
    It if you slide tucking your throwing hand and reach for the base with your glove hand. Each needs to wear protection on the hand which they place in the zone of danger.

nice discussion thinking I just may go ahead and ask the question anyway grins

morning . if come up with any questions you would want to ask Anthony please do, please write them in here my thanx

11-12p espn1420.com call in # 337/ 269-1077

please make them hard ones too. smiles

1) how did gunner and Horton feel both physically and mentally after their first outings in such a long time

2) any pitchers we didn’t see over the weekend that should contribute this season

3) what were the young guys and new guys thoughts on the crowd and atmosphere, how does he think they handled it? Does he think playing on the road in front of smaller crowds is easier on the young guys early on to play relaxed

7. Default Re: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    It's worn on the hand that the runner will slide into the bag with. It protects the runners' hand from injury when sliding in.
    Hey, hey. You're giving Bab the answers.

I believe they had at least 2 or 3 with broken hands/fingers in recent times, so that's why they're being used across the board

10. Default Re: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    please make them hard ones too. smiles
    Mounds or Almond Joy?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Mounds or Almond Joy?
    he's married biggest of grins

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    1) how did gunner and Horton feel both physically and mentally after their first outings in such a long time

2) any pitchers we didn’t see over the weekend that should contribute this season

3) what were the young guys and new guys thoughts on the crowd and atmosphere, how does he think they handled it? Does he think playing on the road in front of smaller crowds is easier on the young guys early on to play relaxed
    Breaux and Lochridge have played in the SEC in some pretty good environments. What was there reaction to the environment Friday being this was there first games at the Tigue

13. Default Re: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

Breaux and Lochridge have played in the SEC in some pretty good environments. What was there reaction to the environment Friday being this was there first games at the Tigue
    Lockridge played here last year

15. Default Re: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post

.land so we have to guys that are re-habbibng and doing well——we welcombe great pitchers to continue their careers here. Re Hab U!!!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 . LastLast

Thread Information