Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Those things are terrible.best baseball players in the world don’t even wear those (unless they’re playing hurt) goofy things.what’s worse is they all went to bat this weekend with it in their back pocket.ruining America’s favorite pastime.now get off my lawn!!!
    Best players don’t wear them? Ever heard of a guy named Bryce Harper? Now go google some photos of him on base last season. It’s becoming a trend because guys are getting hurt by freak accidents. This can protect against ruining your season.

Just like the long cheek face guard wasn’t a thing on helmets until Giancarlo Stanton took a heater to the face. Now everyone is wearing them.

May as well be smart and protect our players if we can.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlum10 View Post
    Best players don't wear them? Ever heard of a guy named Bryce Harper? Now go google some photos of him on base last season. It's becoming a trend because guys are getting hurt by freak accidents. This can protect against ruining your season.

Just like the long cheek face guard wasn't a thing on helmets until Giancarlo Stanton took a heater to the face. Now everyone is wearing them.

May as well be smart and protect our players if we can.
    Bryce Harper is the biggest Diva in the league.Take a look at photos of bad asses like Pete Rose, he would laugh at these guys.I don't know about you, but I want a bunch of Pete Rose's on our team, not Bryce Harpers.

PS. I should have clarified best players ever.and Bryce Harper will never be in that conversation.

Default Re: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

Those things are terrible.best baseball players in the world don't even wear those (unless they're playing hurt) goofy things.what's worse is they all went to bat this weekend with it in their back pocket.ruining America's favorite pastime.now get off my lawn!!!
    The best player in baseball Mookie Betts says "Hi"

If they were really tough, they wouldn't wear gloves on defense either. Catch the ball with your bare hand ya panzies! Don't even get me started on batting helmets or catchers wearing all that unnecessary gear!

Bryce Harper is the biggest Diva in the league.Take a look at photos of bad asses like Pete Rose, he would laugh at these guys.I don't know about you, but I want a bunch of Pete Rose's on our team, not Bryce Harpers.

PS. I should have clarified best players ever.and Bryce Harper will never be in that conversation.
    Ok. Mike Trout

I’m confident both Trout and Betts wore that hand mitten post-injury, not wearing it playing scared.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mlb.iding.amp.html

UL Baseball Re: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

Surely you jest?

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Surely you jest?
    About?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlum10 View Post
    [url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mlb.com/201516452
    Cameron wore it post-injury.not wearing it just to wear it.

About?
    Bryce Harper not having a chance to be considered an all time great.

Anthony coming in this morning for his show "Cajun Corner" ( ESPN1420.com 11-12p ) get your questions answered from (one) of the horses mouths. Coach Bab to me has always been honest and upfront every time he has been on the show if you desire call in (337) 269-1077 or post them in here & I will pass on thanx & stay dry

Bil.can you ask Babb to discuss the balance of keeping a kid in a program as a freshman and sending them to juco for development. And is it always the plan for them to return after a year or two of development

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information