Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

Default Re: Anthony Babineaux's "Cajun Corner"

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    yes it be that time again and excited be me hard to believe this is year 15 or 16 that we have been blessed to sit with a Cajun assistant and talk baseball with Cajun baseball fans from Wade Simoneaux, John Szefc to my favorite Anthony "Toot Toot" (Bab) Babineaux.

Whereas: i trust most know, i have at times, needed and for sure, enjoyed always coming to the ragin pagin and ask for help by you all writing in your questions and concerns.

Therefore: lets play ragio (grins) and the cajuns play "winner mean in 2019"

11-12p on ESPN1420 call in # (337) 269-1077
    Tell Babb that in about a week his Autographed Old Timers Jersey will be on the wall at Jefferson Street Pub.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Tell Babb that in about a week his Autographed Old Timers Jersey will be on the wall at Jefferson Street Pub.
    What's going on at JSP I saw they were applying for a permit in the large bar.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    What's going on at JSP I saw they were applying for a permit in the large bar.
    New owner is a UL Alumn. He wants some UL stuff in there. I’m rounding up items for wall display.

New owner is a UL Alumn. He wants some UL stuff in there. I’m rounding up items for wall display.
    Awsome !

So where is this 'pavilion' seating that is now for the students? Is this at the top of the 3rd base concourse, behind the loge seating? If so, its going to be SRO?

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    So where is this 'pavilion' seating that is now for the students? Is this at the top of the 3rd base concourse, behind the loge seating? If so, its going to be SRO?
    I thinks it’s the 3rd base pavilion, like the Cajun cooking club

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I thinks it’s the 3rd base pavilion, like the Cajun cooking club
    Yeah, I think thats right.

How much $$$ did it cost to keep the cox kid from stm for another year???? was it russo type $$$let's hope so

I just wrote this my notes thanx

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    I just wrote this my notes thanx
    Bil

I'd like to know why baserunners wear that mitten on the hand opposite of their throwing hand?

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Bil

I'd like to know why baserunners wear that mitten on the hand opposite of their throwing hand?
    It's worn on the hand that the runner will slide into the bag with. It protects the runners' hand from injury when sliding in.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    It's worn on the hand that the runner will slide into the bag with. It protects the runners' hand from injury when sliding in.
    Protects their fingers from getting jammed more than the hand, slide wrong and that glove isn’t saving your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Bil

Those things are terrible.best baseball players in the world don’t even wear those (unless they’re playing hurt) goofy things.what’s worse is they all went to bat this weekend with it in their back pocket.ruining America’s favorite pastime.now get off my lawn!!!

The reason I asked is.if you are trying to “prevent” injury, wouldn’t it be more important to protect the hand/fingers u throw with? Still doesn’t make sense to me.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread Information