Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MBB G20 Final: Louisiana 86, Troy 81

Default Re: MBB G20 GameUp Louisiana vs. Troy

Winning a bunch of game by double figures last year is a bit of a spoiler. I’ll take double digit wins all day, but it was a blast watching tonight’s game. Close basketball games are rough on the blood pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Was that post meant for me?

3. UL Basketball Re: MBB G20 GameUp Louisiana vs. Troy

😏 naturally

4. Default Re: MBB G20 GameUp Louisiana vs. Troy

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    you mean 5th?
    Not us, but no longer ULMOST

Congrats to our boys for a hard fought victory. Fun game to watch

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    😏 naturally
    I watched the 2nd half of that one, they went stone cold down the stretch. South AL had lost so many close ones they were due.

Fans exploded the last 5 minutes of the game.very much enjoyed this win.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Yep, that reminded me of the good ole days.everyone that was there will be back for the next game. The team played like a team, took it inside on the drive and Miller played out of his funk with those free throws. Gant had a good 2nd half and the scoring was balanced.

9. Default Re: MBB G20 GameUp Louisiana vs. Troy

Watched the final 10 minutes. Looked like a good atmosphere. Davis and Hardy have obviously improved. Varnado from Troy is a nice player and Gant seemed to have his hands full.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    It really is a fun environment when people get off their ___. The players definitely feed off of it

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Watched the final 10 minutes. Looked like a good atmosphere. Davis and Hardy have obviously improved. Varnado from Troy is a nice player and Gant seemed to have his hands full.
    Varnado is one of the best players in the league and he showed it tonight. We could not handle him. On the other hand three guys scored over 70 of their points while we were more balanced. We have trouble matching up athletically at times as we are starting three guards. However, no one can question the effort they put out the last two games. The are also locked in during practice which is giving them a chance to perform at game time. I think tight non conference games we played in pre conference against Tulane, UNO, and SLU is helping us at crunch time in these conference games. Very satisfying win again tonight. Marcus Stroman is not an emotional guy but he seemed really jacked up about the win at game's end. He should be as he had a few critical plays down the stretch. Also, agree the crowd gave our guys energy and they seemed to really appreciate it. Need to do that five more times and the guys have to find their own energy to win a few more road games in order to finish high in the standings.

12. Default Re: MBB G20 GameUp Louisiana vs. Troy

.Ouruniforms look old and faded and the white shirts under add to this.great win clutch FT shootingbut shed some pounds to increase your talent!

Crowd got into it last night. You could hear it on tv. Wish I could have been there.

Default Re: MBB G20 Final: Louisiana 86, Troy 81

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Crowd got into it last night. You could hear it on tv. Wish I could have been there.
    Was a good crowd, Varendo was talking trash to the crowd while they were up which had our side on their feet. I'm glad he was the one to choke for them at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    Was a good crowd, Varendo was talking trash to the crowd while they were up which had our side on their feet. I'm glad he was the one to choke for them at the end.
    11 Miller for them didn’t like me very much. I’m glad he missed that free throw. Loudest the dome got all night

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information