Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Geri Ann Glasco

1. UL Softball Glasco's 'selfless' response after loss of daughter an inspiration

Losing a child is never easy. But the Glascos are finding an inspiring way to cope with the loss of Geri Ann Glasco.

Default Re: Glasco's 'selfless' response after loss of daughter an inspiration

A fine article. I hope everyone here reads it.

Default Re: Glasco's 'selfless' response after loss of daughter an inspiration

I just did. We're lucky to have him. Prayers for the family.

Default Re: Cajuns softball dedicating season to Geri Ann Glasco

Nice gesture by the conference

Good job Sun Belt. I copied the photos.

That's very nice. The SBC got this one right for sure.

7. People NFCA announces Geri Ann Glasco Memorial Scholarship

LOUISVILLE, Ky. –_The National Fastpitch Coaches Association has announced the addition of the_Geri Ann Glasco Memorial Scholarship in partnership with the Natasha Watley Foundation (NWF) and the Glasco Family._

The scholarship is dedicated in the memory of Geri Ann Glasco, an aspiring coach and elite former student-athlete. Glasco, a 24-year old University of Louisiana volunteer assistant softball coach, was tragically killed in a multi-vehicle accident on January 24. The scholarship has been created to honor her memory and encourage and inspire young softball coaches and their pursuit of education

8. UL Softball Geri Ann Glasco honored at LSU last night

Screenshot acknowledging Geri Ann Glasco.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Turbine; March 3rd, 2019 at 08:15 am. Reason: Thanks James P. Bitterman for the picture.

Default Re: Geri Ann Glasco honored at LSU last night

Happy to see that.

I would love to see what tigersdrippings has to say, but for my blood pressure, I have a rule not to venture into that mess.

Quote Originally Posted by jumboragncajun View Post
    I would love to see what tigersdrippings has to say, but for my blood pressure, I have a rule not to venture into that mess.
    Some things are beyond pettiness and dislike for one another’s institutions. This will probably be the only time I’ll ever defend their message board, but I’m sure nothing negative was said if anything was even said at all.

Why even concern yourself with such pettiness? This was a very nice gesture by the LSU program.

I wasn’t being petty. By all means it was a nice gesture. Was not insinuating that it was not. If I could put blinders one and filter the positive comments from drippers, I would.but, that can’t be done there.

Not a word. Read the only thread they had.

Very classy. What Coach Glasco has done over the past year plus is so unbelievable that if you made it up nobody would buy it. Lost all americans last year, his entire staff and a child this year and has not missed a beat on the field. Absolutely amazing.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information