Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Geri Ann Glasco

Default Re: Terrible News

I only know them from the stands at the games and I still broke down when I read the news.

It's a tragedy for the entire Cajun nation.

I can't imagine how hard this is for the family and the team. Softball seems so irrelevant right now.

Default Geri Ann Glasco Tributes

I thought it would nice to post the many heart felt condolences Coach Glasco and Geri Ann are receiving from around the country on this somber day. It gives us all an idea of how well this young lady was respected from her peers in the Women's Softball Sport. Please feel free to add any as you read them!

Default Re: Geri Ann Glasco Tributes

Omg this is horrible horrible news. My mom was killed in an accident eerily almost identical to this one.

My heart goes out to the Glascos.

Losing someone early in their life is a horrible sequence to go through, we lost my brother-in-law early in his life when he was hit head-on on Kaliste Saloom a few years ago. It's something that a lot of people don't get when they try to make you feel better. Literally no words can help. Time eases the pain is about all my experience can share. Life doesn't go on, it comes to sudden halt and it's hard to move forward. The f***** was probably on his cell phone.

9. Default ESPN 1420 Cajuns Volunteer Softball Coach Killed in Car Accident

Geri Ann Glasco was the youngest daughter of the Cajuns head softball coach.

So sick to my stomach hearing this news. Prayers to the Glasco family. I know the softball program as well as the whole Cajun Nation will be offering up their prayers and support.

11. Default Re: Terrible News

A terrible tragedy.Prayers for the Glasco family.

The stretch of I-10 between I-49 and the Basin Bridge is made worse by the construction and careless driving. It's a cluster.

Prayers for the Glasco family. We are with you coach. This is terrible. No words No words.

So many accidents involving deaths and injuries on I-10. I always thought 18 Wheelers need their own Interstate.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information