Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread: Geri Ann Glasco

1. UL Softball Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the way

Not a day goes by when I don't think about Geri Ann Glasco. I struggle to make sense of it all, and I can't come to reason with how such a beautiful soul and human being could be taken from us so soon.

There is no getting around the pain that so many, particularly her family, have endured. Amid the tears, I try to remember all of the good times I had with G -- both on and off the softball field -- and I gain a little peace knowing what a meaningful life she lived and how many lives she impacted during her time with us.

Default Re: Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the

Did somebody cut some onions?

Default Re: Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the

Wow.

That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    Did somebody cut some onions?
    Think l smell some onions somewhere!

Great article. What an amazing impact & legacy Geri Ann has left! I am so glad she chose to be here. And so sad that she left us much too soon .

Great article.

Well worth the time to read.

8. Default Re: Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the

A proper tribute to a fine young lady.

9. Default Re: Jenna Lilley: On behalf of Geri Ann Glasco, I'm rooting for the Ragin' Cajuns to go all the

AMEN!!

Awesome article!!

10. People Geri Ann Glasco's Number Retired By High School

Geri Ann Glasco, the late daughter of UL head coach Gerry Glasco, who was tragically killed in an auto accident in late January, was honored by her high school recently.

11. Default Re: Geri Ann Glasco's Number Retired By High School

Such a tragic, but very well lived life.

God blessed the Glasco family with her time on this world.

12. Default Re: Geri Ann Glasco

The plane crash tragedy on Verot reminds me of Gerry Glasco losing his daughter Geri in a bottle neck car crash earlier this year.

Accidents are sad and often avoidable, the loss of life makes it doubly sad.

13. UL Softball ESPN 1420 Geri Ann Glasco Remembered By JWOS

JWOS listed the tragic death of Glasco as the number two softball story for all of 2019

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread Information