Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Geri Ann Glasco

Default Re: Terrible News

Losing a loved one, especially your child, is a horrible, tragic thing. It is not something you ever get over, but may God send His grace to the Glasco family and all who knew and loved Geri so that they can get through.

Default Re: Geri Ann Glasco Tributes

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Losing a loved one, especially your child, is a horrible, tragic thing. It is not something you ever get over, but may God send His grace to the Glasco family and all who knew and loved Geri so that they can get through.
    Upcoming season should be dedicated to her and the Glasco family. My thoughts and prayers!!

4. Default Glasco family teaches us lessons far beyond softball

Geri Ann Glasco's death has impacted the softball family across the nation.

5. Default Re: Terrible News

On KATC they said a prayer service would be held at Lamson Park tomorrow night at 5:30pm. Asked for people to bring balloons that can be tied or that are weighted to place along the fence.

https://youtu.be/LK_knVFqs54

She seemed to be a really good young lady. Sad so very sad

Among others who posted tweets today: Monica Abbott, Cat Osterman, Jessica Mendoza, Holly Rowe.

9. Default FloSoftball Pays Nice Tribute To Geri Ann Glasco

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns, along with their fans, the Acadiana area, and the entire softball world, are all obviously still mourning the loss of Geri Ann Glasco.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I don't know how people get over losing a loved one let along a child which I hope I never have to experience without believing in a higher power or higher place such as Heaven where you can take comfort in knowing that you will see them again. You can take comfort in knowing they are in a better place than earth. They have the reward while we are still suffering on this place called earth hoping to get there.

RIP Young lady. Gone too soon.

Here's the funeral notice for Geri Ann:

https://thesouthern.com/news/local/o.974fd4c9e.html

Nice to see the baseball team there last night supporting.

A message from Coach Glasco.
    January 24 at 10:31 AM

Thank you all for your prayers! We are greatful for these 24 years that God blessed us with Geri Ann and we are thankful for the past 8 months that my wife and I were to once again able to share our home and the softball field with Geri Ann again.

Vickie and I want to thank you each and everyone for your thoughts and prayers. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Coach we are so sorry for your loss. All I can say is that you thought the Cajun Nation came together last year to support you.you ain't see nothing yet.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Coach we are so sorry for your loss. All I can say is that you thought the Cajun Nation came together last year to support you.you ain't see nothing yet.
    It would be nice if someone made pins or armbands or hats or something that we could wear this season to honor her memory.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    It would be nice if someone made pins or armbands or hats or something that we could wear this season to honor her memory.
    That's a great idea with the proceeds going to the Glasco's destination.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information