Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: Geri Ann Glasco

Default Re: Geri Ann Glasco Tributes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post

Default Re: Terrible News

So sorry to hear this. Lost my Dad in an accident when I was in high school. Losing a family member is awful no matter how it happens, but under these circumstances there's not much you can say. My sympathies to the Glasco family.

So so sad. Condolences. No words.

Just read a news article on line. Absolutely tragic beyond comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    What a tragedy.

It really puts a lot into perspective, your whole life can be changed in a second.

Hopefully they have a moment of silence at the basketball game tonight.
    I’d be absolutely shocked if there wasn’t a moment of silence tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    Losing someone early in their life is a horrible sequence to go through, we lost my brother-in-law early in his life when he was hit head-on on Kaliste Saloom a few years ago. It's something that a lot of people don't get when they try to make you feel better. Literally no words can help. Time eases the pain is about all my experience can share. Life doesn't go on, it comes to sudden halt and it's hard to move forward. The f***** was probably on his cell phone.
    Our family was exactly where the Glasco family is twice, one being in the last year. You never get over it. And the hardest thing, yet what we’re called to do, is forgive. And let the system sort it all out.

There are cameras in the area which may show the event, along with any other vehicles around which may or may not have contributed to the accident by being a distraction. Cell phone, dropped item on floor, driver distraction, sneeze, hours on road, other health are just a few items that will be looked at. Plus the truck driver just took 2 lives and has to live with that.it’s not like he did it on purpose. Probably won’t get a truck driving job again, not to mention legal issues. All this has consequences to his loved ones too. Not coming to the trucker’s rescue, but assumptions aren’t what is needed. Compassion and prayers for all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I agree. 18 wheelers playing leap frog all along that stretch doesn't help either. I feel very unsafe every time I drive through that area.

What a tragedy, I feel terrible.
    This is horrible news. Prayers for Coach Glasco and his family

The heavy 18 wheeler traffic is a big reason why the extra lane is being added. In the meantime, it makes for a very unsafe stretch of I-10. Like the basin bridge portion, 18 wheelers need to stay in the right hand lane

I am sure the university and team will do something to remember Geri Ann this season. Is there anything we can do as fans to preserve her memory?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information