Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: MBB G16 Final: Louisiana 76, Georgia State 89

Default Re: MBB GameON: LA vs GASt

Quote Originally Posted by stpacronym View Post
    Are you actually watching the game? This is streetball. Not good basketball at all. Do I want the Cajuns to win, absolutely. Me observing and reporting what my eyes are seeing is not being negative. It's an observation of fact.
    Streetball is right. Why is Stroman even in the game? Sorry, but yet again this does not look like a well coached team.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by stpacronym View Post
    Are you actually watching the game? This is streetball. Not good basketball at all. Do I want the Cajuns to win, absolutely. Me observing and reporting what my eyes are seeing is not being negative. It's an observation of fact.
    What exactly is streetball? They have been moving the ball very well. High-low with Miller and Gant has worked well against their zone. The DHO looking for the cutter on the weakside is a good action.
    The only thing missing from that analysis is "jacking up 3s".

This is disgusting basketball being played. I enjoyed watching the freshman and jv games at STM last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    What exactly is streetball? They have been moving the ball very well. High-low with Miller and Gant has worked well against their zone. The DHO looking for the cutter on the weakside is a good action.
    Glad to see that you’re ok with this style of play as we trail by double digits to Georgia State once again.

Sad in the fact that this is ending the way so many people predicted. Hard to have hope when it ends the same way, year after year. Mediocre mens BB is what we are. Nothing more and nothing less. Sunbelt/southland style.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Streetball is right. Why is Stroman even in the game? Sorry, but yet again this does not look like a well coached team.
    The guy plays hard, I appreciate that. He just doesn't make good decisions with the ball. If you are relying on driving to the hoop and trying to throw up a prayer in order to get fouled, that's not a half court offense.

That defense tho! How many open 3’s have we given up? It’s disgusting to see wide open shots all over the court time and time again

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    But.doesn’t Marlin have to beat them before we can call this a rivalry? Something he can’t do.
    Beating them four times since 2011 isn’t a rivalryRon owns Bob.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I'm out. I cant handle this ridiculousness from some of you. You actually have the option to not watch the game but it seems like you do simply to _____ and whine.

Gant is good, really, really good.

People come on here to vent, celebrate, seethe, wax idiotic, rant, share stories, talk politics, talk other sports, clown other state schools, announce births and family milestones, so on and so on. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of ____ed off Cajun fans watching our men’s and women’s basketball teams struggle. I don’t think any fan board would be a pleasant place to follow a game or season with any of them (me, us, anyone) posting when they’re mad.

I'm out. I cant handle this ridiculousness from some of you. You actually have the option to not watch the game but it seems like you do simply to _____ and whine.
    Because we are fans. That seems to be lost on you. Doesn't mean we can't air our frustration and be critical when it's due.

Bye bye. Go take your apologist Krewe de Corner Bar sunshine pumping somewhere else.

Wait, you like what you are seeing? You can’t be serious right now.

Goodnight

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information