Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: MBB G16 Final: Louisiana 76, Georgia State 89

Default Re: MBB GameON: LA vs GASt

Well, there you have it folks.

Another dominating performance by Georgia State over the “standard” Cajuns. I wonder if the Georgia State players are going to celebrate in the locker room as if they won the Super Bowl since apparently that’s what it’s like to beat the Ragin’ Cajuns.

Same song. Different day.

Gant shoots 14-21. Rest of team, 13-45. 3 ptr Cajuns 8-30, GSU 13-24. There is your ball game.

Rebounds 39-32, Cajuns. Turnovers 15-13, GSU. Each made 14 FT, GSU took 7 more.

76-89

Quote Originally Posted by stpacronym View Post
    Because we are fans. That seems to be lost on you. Doesn't mean we can't air our frustration and be critical when it's due.

i agree We are the customers. And the product being sold for a long time is enough for any luke warm mens BB fan like me to say Baseball cant come fast enough.

Thank you Marlin for the beer money anything under -10 GAST is almost cheating

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    i agree We are the customers. And the product being sold for a long time is enough for any luke warm mens BB fan like me to say Baseball cant come fast enough.
    THANK YOU!!!!!

I’ve only been beating this drum since the beginning of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Gant shoots 14-21. Rest of team, 13-45. 3 ptr Cajuns 8-30, GSU 13-24. There is your ball game.

Rebounds 39-32, Cajuns. Turnovers 15-13, GSU. Each made 14 FT, GSU took 7 more.

76-89
    Shoot a mediocre 40% from 3and this is a W.

We have NO 3 pt shooting game. We have mediocre offensive inside game. We have NO mid range shooting game. Need to get our act together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    What exactly is streetball? They have been moving the ball very well. High-low with Miller and Gant has worked well against their zone. The DHO looking for the cutter on the weakside is a good action.
    The only thing missing from that analysis is "jacking up 3s".
    I agree. I don’t see street ball, I see an overmatched team. Most people here like to blame the coach instead of the players. That’s fair because the coach recruited these players, but it is painfully obvious that Coach K couldn’t make this team look good. When you are weak at Guard and small forward you will not win consistently. We have no replacements for Bartley, Stove and now Malik. This year we be all about Gant putting up monster numbers and hoping one of the underclassman guards can learns how to consistently make shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Yup, if Bob only shot better.

10. Default Re: MBB GameON: LA vs GASt

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Thank you Marlin for the beer money anything under -10 GAST is almost cheating
    MAT not so lucky cause there is no way he wagered against the Cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    MAT not so lucky cause there is no way he wagered against the Cajuns.
    He knows better anyone who followed this program should know better

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    I agree. I don’t see street ball, I see an overmatched team. Most people here like to blame the coach instead of the players. That’s fair because the coach recruited these players, but it is painfully obvious that Coach K couldn’t make this team look good. When you are weak at Guard and small forward you will not win consistently. We have no replacements for Bartley, Stove and now Malik. This year we be all about Gant putting up monster numbers and hoping one of the underclassman guards can learns how to consistently make shots.
    I’m sorry Metry but I just can’t agree with this.

Between Stroman, Davis, Miller, Hardy, and Russell; we are dealing with veteran talent. This is what I was saying when I mentioned the fact that we are being oversold on our recruits. This coaching staff hypes our recruiting classes every year, and yet we hear the same song and dance of not having enough depth or enough talent without player X or player Y.

Tonight, we had to have missed at least 5-6 easy buckets in the paint that could’ve blown the game open. Again, it’s the same song and dance every year.

13. Default Re: MBB GameON: LA vs GASt

The only thing ugly tonight was defense, and missed 3 point attempts. And turnovers, and other than that they were better than us anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    40% is not mediocre and this team will rarely shoot that well the rest of the year. When your two power forwards are better at 3s then the guards and small forward you will see this a lot. At this juncture you have to say Russell, Hardy, Davis and Hayes have not steped up for this team.

Halftime adjustments on the part of one team, and apparently none on the part of the other.

Look at the flow chart on espn.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.meId=401088010

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information