Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Video of Lamson Park

Default Video of Lamson Park

This was posted on the USA Softball site. Is there a better facility in the country? UL needs to do this on all of its facilities.

https://youtu.be/UewLCtaleEI

Default Re: Video of Lamson Park

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    This was posted on the USA Softball site. Is there a better facility in the country? UL needs to do this on all of its facilities.

https://youtu.be/UewLCtaleEI

Maybe not for Cajun Field just yet!

I’m gonna pull my Express & Lanni card to biotch here...when making promotional videos, PLEASE move the trash can and folding table out of sight when showing the WCWS wall!!!

I never would have noticed if you had not have mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    I'm gonna pull my Express & Lanni card to biotch here...when making promotional videos, PLEASE move the trash can and folding table out of sight when showing the WCWS wall!!!
    And whatever that was piled up against the wall behind home plate. Having said that, the place looks nice!

BTW, what's softball average in attendance during a "normal" year?

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I never would have noticed if you had not have mentioned it.
    Do you agree?...or am I being ridiculous?

I just hate when guys at our company take final product pictures and there’s a mop bucket on the shop floor in the shot..or there’s an arm in the shot from someone touching up paint, etc...get EVERYTHING out of the picture!

I’m gonna pull my Express & Lanni card to biotch here...when making promotional videos, PLEASE move the trash can and folding table out of sight when showing the WCWS wall!!!
    I’m glad you’ve seen the light. Doesn’t it feel great?

If we are being petty.. and please note this is a promotional video.

A quick pressure washing on the wall opening the video would have made it much nicer.
    The field show after looks absolutely amazing. The roofs are clean and the field looks so nice it looks computer generated.
    The table with the chair on top should have been moved. Push the trash can 2 feet to the left. It has wheels!!!! Thats too easy.
    Tarp behind home plate could have been out the way.

All that taken into account.. the stadium and field look beautiful.

I'm gonna pull my Express & Lanni card to biotch here...when making promotional videos, PLEASE move the trash can and folding table out of sight when showing the WCWS wall!!!
    You finally see the high standards the Lannister family strive for.

I just hate when guys at our company take final product pictures and there's a mop bucket on the shop floor in the shot..or there's an arm in the shot from someone touching up paint, etc...get EVERYTHING out of the picture!

Try being a QA manager during an FDA audit and people leave their half eaten chicken dinner in the product area... Makes for a real good picture to send to the VP's

I just hate when guys at our company take final product pictures and there’s a mop bucket on the shop floor in the shot..or there’s an arm in the shot from someone touching up paint, etc...get EVERYTHING out of the picture!
    I just don't notice things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I just don't notice things like that.
    I do, but then my dad, who was a pretty decent photographer, always taught me to take note of crap in the background that might take away from the photo. If it couldn't be moved, then try a different angle. Oh, he also taught me to always have the sun at my back as well.

So no more long grass concerns to litigate about?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    I do, but then my dad, who was a pretty decent photographer, always taught me to take note of crap in the background that might take away from the photo. If it couldn't be moved, then try a different angle. Oh, he also taught me to always have the sun at my back as well.
    Granted, but this is a video and what you notice in a video is different from what you would notice in a photograph because of the movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    And whatever that was piled up against the wall behind home plate. Having said that, the place looks nice!

BTW, what's softball average in attendance during a "normal" year?
    About 1500.

I did enjoy the music choice in the background. Hidden sarcasm at it's finest.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information