Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: So, which is it?

1. Default Re: So, which is it?

😂😂😂 really 😂😂😂

2. Default Re: So, which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Well the first 3 years did not count and 2015 we were rebuilding after EP left so that does not count and 16 does not count because we had 3 transfers sitting out ... so really this is only Marlin's 4th true season
    And he has 4 left on contract so that would make the 8 seasons everyone is talking about. I feel confident that if he is given those 8 seasons, he can make it right.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Well the first 3 years did not count and 2015 we were rebuilding after EP left so that does not count and 16 does not count because we had 3 transfers sitting out ... so really this is only Marlin's 4th true season
    I see what you did there. That’s some cajunrunner trolling. Lol

Default Re: So, which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    And he has 4 left on contract so that would make the 8 seasons everyone is talking about. I feel confident that if he is given those 8 seasons, he can make it right.
    Of course, imagine if he was here for 8 years we would be skull dragging LSU like GAST did to UGA

5. Default Re: So, which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    I see what you did there. That’s some cajunrunner trolling. Lol
    Fished bass Mon, Tues and Wed, I am in the groove.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Apples to apples?
    Napier in year 1 = Marlin in year 9?

LAUGH OUT ___KING LOUD
    Dude, you literally bet and guaranteed a W against Mississippi State (laugh out ___king loud) in year 1!!!

Don’t come here now and start throwing around year 1 as a handicap...YOU of all people set the bar high...from Day 1...

And again...I love Napier...this is just a season 1 evaluation...and the results show we did nothing special...just like basketball last year

7. Default Re: So, which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Dude, you literally bet and guaranteed a W against Mississippi State (laugh out ___king loud) in year 1!!!

Don’t come here now and start throwing around year 1 as a handicap...YOU of all people set the bar high...from Day 1...
    Placing a bet against a 36 point spread and being a fan hoping to win a game where we had schedule advantages has exactly what to do with my point??

Comparing any coach, in any sport in year 1 to a coach in year 9 is moronic. MORONIC.

Year 1 is not necessarily a handicap. Even if we ignore all of the crap that Napier walked into in year 1, it's patently absurd to compare anything he accomplished or didn't accomplish to a coach that is entrenched and defended by the fanbase in year 9.

C'mon Van.. You're better than that.

8. Default Re: So, which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post

And again...I love Napier...this is just a season 1 evaluation...and the results show we did nothing special...just like basketball last year
    If you truly believe that, you have no idea what you're watching bud.

Nice to have you back MAT...

10. Default Re: So, which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Nice to have you back MAT...
    ***Attention haters, Social Club members, cultists and retards...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LOL

HE HAS RETURNED!

Welcome back, MAT. Would you do the honors of explaining our current basketball situation?

13. Default Re: So, which is it?

HE HAS RETURNED!

Welcome back, MAT. Would you do the honors of explaining our current basketball situation?
    I'd be delighted.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That would make you a hater!!!!

15. Default Re: So, which is it?

That would make you a hater!!!!
    Heater, not hater.

BIG HEATER.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14

Thread Information