Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MBB G15 Final: Louisiana 75, UALR 61

Default Re: GameON: MBB G15 Little Rock

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    Jay just announced Gant is first person to score 45 since Bo Lamar!! CONGRATS!!!
    The Boston Strangler had a 46 point game as his career high. Still puts Gant in very elite company.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    My God, Marlin's mouthpiece, Mike Murphy just said we're the team everybody gets up for. 🤥🤥
    He has us confused with either Duke, UNC, UK or KU

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    My God, Marlin's mouthpiece, Mike Murphy just said we're the team everybody gets up for. 🤥🤥
    Can the coaches just comment on the game and stop over inflating the team’s value? Are they that insecure?

4. Default Re: GameON: MBB G15 Little Rock

Wow, Gant’s stat line is eye popping.. I especially like the 11-11 from the stripe.

My suggestion in how to react to this game is simply to appreciate the victory. With all of the issues this team has, who knows how many more there will be this season. Of course we all want to congratulate Gant for having a historic night. However, the entire team needs to be recognized for the fact that they set up plays for him and kept looking for him. Nice job by Justin Miller in looking to pass instead of score which helped Gant get the ball in scoring position. Congratulations to Cedric Russell as well for doing a nice job in running the point in an emergency situation due to the Stroman fouls and Wesley injury. Hopefully Wesley is not out too long as they are running out of bodies here. Finally, I am sure all will join me in saying a prayer for * Marlin. Hope she recovers soon. Not only is she an attractive lady, she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Mike Murphy did say in post game as well that the inlaws of trainer BJ Duplantis are also having health issues which is why he was not present tonight. Tough days recently for the Cajun basketball family. Best wishes to all of them.

6. Default Re: GameON: MBB G15 Little Rock

I doubt that LilRock will be celler dwellers very many seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    My suggestion in how to react to this game is simply to appreciate the victory. With all of the issues this team has, who knows how many more there will be this season. Of course we all want to congratulate Gant for having a historic night. However, the entire team needs to be recognized for the fact that they set up plays for him and kept looking for him. Nice job by Justin Miller in looking to pass instead of score which helped Gant get the ball in scoring position. Congratulations to Cedric Russell as well for doing a nice job in running the point in an emergency situation due to the Stroman fouls and Wesley injury. Hopefully Wesley is not out too long as they are running out of bodies here. Finally, I am sure all will join me in saying a prayer for * Marlin. Hope she recovers soon. Not only is she an attractive lady, she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Mike Murphy did say in post game as well that the inlaws of trainer BJ Duplantis are also having health issues which is why he was not present tonight. Tough days recently for the Cajun basketball family. Best wishes to all of them.
    Fully agree, especially Justin. Early in the second half he started kicking the ball out the double team down low. Later the game rewarded him with a sweet three, which made LR loosen up since Gant was hitting the 3 too.

Was a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Actually it's BJ's parents.

Prayers for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Actually it's BJ's parents.

Prayers for everyone.
    Thanks for the correction.

Default Re: MBB G15 Final: Louisiana 75, UALR 61

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Can the coaches just comment on the game and stop over inflating the team’s value? Are they that insecure?
    Yes

Default Re: MBB G15 Final: Louisiana 75, UALR 61

Take this momentum into the Georgia trip. We will need it! Geaux Cajuns!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information