Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: Bob Marlin

UL Basketball Bob Marlin

We should all be done. Louisiana thanks him, but the big fish should be done now. This embarrassing loss should have him fired now! I said it!
    We have higher expectations than this at Louisiana. There is no reason why we should not have an NCAA team year in and year out here.

Default Re: Bob Marlin

Yes get rid of the last reminders of Farmer!

No one wants to reply cause they know we may end up with over 20 wins besides maybe GA State and GA Southern and eat their words, but by beating who? The rest of our schedule is the gutter. I'm done with Marlin. It doesn't matter anymore. Time for a change. What Decent team has Coach Marlin beat? Fans need to step up. Fans stepped up, Farmer got fire. Fans stepped up Hud got fired because he lost control of his locker room. We can do better this! Maggard is not playing with small time coaches and/or bull crap. I am sure his leash is short. Time to move to the next level. Thanks Coach Marlin, and good luck in your future endeavors.

The way he acts like his team is a juggernaut that teams look forward to beating is hilarious (embarrassing).

Marlin, beat a team with a winning record and then come back with that attitude. Other than that you look like a clown.

Rah rah ree, kick him out the door
    Rah rah rass, shut the door behind him

Or something like that.

6. Default Re: Bob Marlin

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Rah rah ree, kick him out the door
    Rah rah rass, shut the door behind him

Or something like that.
    Hmmm, whose bottle you got into?

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    We should all be done. Louisiana thanks him, but the big fish should be done now. This embarrassing loss should have him fired now! I said it!
    We have higher expectations than this at Louisiana. There is no reason why we should not have an NCAA team year in and year out here.

Gimmie. A. Freaking. Break.

Wasn't pretty. Sometimes all teams have a game like that. Tech shot it lights out. Cajuns couldn't match it. Flush it and move on to the next game. Now it gets real with conference starting. Was glad to see Gant return after his scare.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Gimmie. A. Freaking. Break.

Wasn't pretty. Sometimes all teams have a game like that. Tech shot it lights out. Cajuns couldn't match it. Flush it and move on to the next game. Now it gets real with conference starting. Was glad to see Gant return after his scare.
    Hey stop trying to be rational. And secondly, didn’t you get the memo? Conference sucks so it doesn’t matter what we do in it. Regular seasons basically over now. But win 3 in March then 1 hailmary upset and all will be forgiven.

Hey stop trying to be rational. And secondly, didn't you get the memo? Conference sucks so it doesn't matter what we do in it. Regular seasons basically over now. But win 3 in March then 1 hailmary upset and all will be forgiven.
    That should be the only way that we keep the Big Fish.

Hey stop trying to be rational. And secondly, didn’t you get the memo? Conference sucks so it doesn’t matter what we do in it. Regular seasons basically over now. But win 3 in March then 1 hailmary upset and all will be forgiven.
    Or we can just go another year without making the tournament and the excuses can fly on how great we are and how those 20 win seasons against D2 and Southland competition justifies a $500k salary.

Lol Saturday was a bad day in Cajun land, first Tulane and then Tech with the icing on the cake lol

Quote Originally Posted by BLU View Post
    Lol Saturday was a bad day in Cajun land, first Tulane and then Tech with the icing on the cake lol
    So a great day in Ruston is to wake updrink a cup of coffee.and blow yourselfgot it.

Everyday is a bad day in Rustonia. But you can always cheer up your sorrows at the local water tower.

Lol calm down boys, I understand you’re hurt.
    I know it’s hard being a cajun fan lol
    Boy, you live in Ruston. Sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I’ve been in favor to fire him since after th 15-16 season, and why is our schedule filled with NAIA, DII, and DIII schools ever year if we want to have a true record we need to play only FCS and FBS schools (I know FBS and FCS only applies to football).

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information