Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: MBB G12 Final: Louisiana 80, McNeese 67

UL Basketball MBB G12 Final: Louisiana 80, McNeese 67

What you guys think? Will it hit the fan if we lose?

Default Re: McNeese basketball game 12/18

The red blazer wouldn’t even save him if he loses in that new high school gym

3. Default Re: McNeese basketball game 12/18

According to people that attended the LaTech game, we can’t win without Gant. It’s imoossible.

Lose tomorrow night and there is going to be no one in the Cajundome.

Quote Originally Posted by STEVEAUX UL 78 View Post
    Lose tomorrow night and there is going to be no one in the Cajundome.
    Maybe not even Marlin

+1

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    According to people that attended the LaTech game, we can’t win without Gant. It’s imoossible.
    The difference is night and day

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    According to people that attended the LaTech game, we can’t win without Gant. It’s impossible.
    Sad but true. Make us run, Miller can’t hang, other bigs are freshmen and not tested, other team has multiple bigs, game over.

We're 8.5 road favorites against a 3-7 Southland team. You'd hope we could win without Gant.

UL Basketball Re: McNeese basketball game 12/18

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Sad but true. Make us run, Miller can't hang, other bigs are freshmen and not tested, other team has multiple bigs, game over.
    I agree with everything you said but the bolded part. The key to beating us is to take us out of the transition game and make run our [non-existent] half court offense. It IS true, however, that we are much less effective in transition and defensively without Gant

Tech kept a steady dose of 3 guys 6’7”-6’8” on the court. All athletic too. My opinion, it was not a good matchup to lose Gant in. I’m only assuming Mcneese will not have the capability to out athlete us down low if Gant doesn’t play tonight. I’m kinda interested or scared to see what game plan we would come up with if Gant does sit out.

If he’s not 100% I would rest him. We don’t play again for 11 days. Just say prayers we don’t lose to LSU jr high on tv.

Is LSU off tonight? Maybe wade can give the jr high a pregame speech. It was always encouraging when I played jv basketball in high school to have the varsity coach say a few words. Maybe get him to do an interview on tv at half!!! I can’t get enough of that human fanny pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Tech kept a steady dose of 3 guys 6'7"-6'8" on the court. All athletic too. My opinion, it was not a good matchup to lose Gant in. I'm only assuming Mcneese will not have the capability to out athlete us down low if Gant doesn't play tonight. I'm kinda interested or scared to see what game plan we would come up with if Gant does sit out.

If he's not 100% I would rest him. We don't play again for 11 days. Just say prayers we don't lose to LSU jr high on tv.
    Rest him! You don't need him. Take it easy on my poor small, slow Cowboys tonight. We have a new coach, new players, and a new arena and we are still trying to put the pieces together.

And keep assuming.

Doc

Can we expect to see little Will Wade video conference in to the McNeese sideline? He seems to have a vested interest in their program.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeese72 View Post
    Rest him! You don't need him. Take it easy on my poor small, slow Cowboys tonight. We have a new coach, new players, and a new arena and we are still trying to put the pieces together.

And keep assuming.

Doc
    Not going to work Doc. On Coach Marlin's radio show last night he talked about the big guy you have inside. We also know Roydell is a jumping jack due to his first year here. Slow he is not.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information