Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 . LastLast

Thread: Official Ragin Cajun Football Early Signing Day Thread for 2018

1. Default Re: Official Ragin Cajun Football Early Signing Day Thread for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Hmmm, Cobbzilla.
    Nadda, he was undersized so he stayed.

Hmmm, Cobbzilla.
    You just coined his new nickname

3. Default Re: Official Ragin Cajun Football Early Signing Day Thread for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Not a single one that was committed. They did lose out on a few they wanted.
    Has Public & Perfect ever happened before?

Default Re: Official Ragin Cajun Football Early Signing Day Thread for 2018

What positions for the athletes project to play for us?

What an outstanding class that this staff has signed. Big, fast and athletic. Congrats to all the coaches. Truly, the foundation of the future was poured today. What is also great, is that I would not be surprised, and I would even say that I expect next years class to be even better. The make or break factor, as always, is making sure they make it onto the field.

Out of all the guys signed today, or guys that will be coming in, which one(s) intrigue you the most? Probably tough to do with such a great class, but for me the QB position carries the most weight. Excited about McDowell and Fields, but the Bennett kid is the most intriguing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Out of all the guys signed today, or guys that will be coming in, which one(s) intrigue you the most? Probably tough to do with such a great class, but for me the QB position carries the most weight. Excited about McDowell and Fields, but the Bennett kid is the most intriguing to me.
    Cobbzilla. he even played some running back for Kaplan and he is a defensive tackle dude has star written all over.

Yes, now that most of us are in the Christmas spirit, I suggest Turbine get a big wet kiss from each of us. You go first mahtoo.
    Is there an emoji for that? That's as close to a big wet kiss as Turbine will get from me.

9. Default Re: Official Ragin Cajun Football Early Signing Day Thread for 2018

Hmmm, Cobbzilla.
    I hope that sticks.

10. Default Re: Official Ragin Cajun Football Early Signing Day Thread for 2018

No posts after 330 show up. What's up Turb?

Yes, now that most of us are in the Christmas spirit, I suggest Turbine get a big wet kiss from each of us. You go first mahtoo.
    Is there an emoji for that? That's as close to a big wet kiss that Turbine will get from me. I'm sure he won't hold his breath waiting for more than that.

What an outstanding class that this staff has signed. Big, fast and athletic. Congrats to all the coaches. Truly, the foundation of the future was poured today. What is also great, is that I would not be surprised, and I would even say that I expect next years class to be even better. The make or break factor, as always, is making sure they make it onto the field.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Kendall Wilkerson, Defensive End, Kentwood High School, Kentwood, LA.kid has a next level ceiling.

Disappointing news this evening for the Cajun program. Stetson Bennett received an offer from Kirby Smart to come back to Georgia and he is headed home. For those that doubted this kid had any talent, it's clear that they believe he has the tools.

15. Default Re: Official Ragin Cajun Football Early Signing Day Thread for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Disappointing news this evening for the Cajun program. Stetson Bennett received an offer from Kirby Smart to come back to Georgia and he is headed home. For those that doubted this kid had any talent, it's clear that they believe he has the tools.
    Damper end to a great day for the Cajuns. All those ssswholes doubting this kid stand up and identify yourself now. I bet nobody stands up!!!!

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 . LastLast

Thread Information