Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Ragin Cajun Football Early Signing Day Thread for 2018

Default Re: Official Ragin Cajun Football Early Signing Day Thread for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    anyone doubting the recruiting ability of our staff to seriously upgrade our talent to legit D1 level needs their head examined !!
    Of the top 28 rated recruits UL has signed all-time (according to 247 - & it only appears to go back about 10 years), 10 have been signed by this staff. 3 last year, 7 this year. Not too bad!

anyone doubting the recruiting ability of our staff to seriously upgrade our talent to legit D1 level needs their head examined !!
    I would save the chest thumping for a year or two down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    They are not signing with this class, will enroll in the summer and count towards next years class.
    Sam is saying he will decide in February on who he is signing with.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I know that all these guys have to prove that they will live up to their rankings. But guys, i have never felt so optimistic about our football program than i am right now! And seeing how this staff was able to bring out the best of what was available to them in their first year....i have little doubt that we will look back at this class to when we truly made the step to that NEXT LEVEL! GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!
    #cULture
    This. This, and this again.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I would save the chest thumping for a year or two down the road.

Well, no chest bumping but certainly happy that on its face, potential , these are the type recruits we need to win. No one saying we signed 10 future NFL all pros. But this is the best potential recruiting class we ever had. And no one is going to take away that fact.

Well, no chest bumping but certainly happy that on its face, potential , these are the type recruits we need to win. No one saying we signed 10 future NFL all pros. But this is the best potential recruiting class we ever had. And no one is going to take away that fact.
    Not only is this an outstanding class, I haven't seen where we've lost anyone to other offers. Might still happen as we have a few unsigned, but haven't seen it.

This coaching staff is earning their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Not only is this an outstanding class, I haven't seen where we've lost anyone to other offers. Might still happen as we have a few unsigned, but haven't seen it.

This coaching staff is earning their money.
    And that's the part we love. Our staff proving themselves and doing work

Can't wait to see what this team's going to look like next season!!

#cULture #GeauxCajuns

Well, you're talking about upgrading our talent as if its a sure thing. I think we've all learned that this stuff is far from an exact science. I'm not doubting that there is cause for excitement but I'll temper my expectations until we've had a chance to see them in action.

Well, you're talking about upgrading our talent as if its a sure thing. I think we've all learned that this stuff is far from an exact science. I'm not doubting that there is cause for excitement but I'll temper my expectations until we've had a chance to see them in action.

Fair enough.. dont be afraid to smile though 😀

11. Default Re: Official Ragin Cajun Football Early Signing Day Thread for 2018

We saw what they did with what they had this year.

Why should we not expect and be excited about what they could do with what they now got.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    We saw what they did with what they had this year.

Why should we not expect and be excited about what they could do with what they now got.
    Indeed. After evaluating the players and making offers as opposed to just working with whatever was given to you. And the fact that so many of the players we recruited have now signed on means that they've already bought into the system. That alone is a big part of the battle.

13. Default Re: Official Ragin Cajun Football Early Signing Day Thread for 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Indeed. After evaluating the players and making offers as opposed to just working with whatever was given to you. And the fact that so many of the players we recruited have now signed on means that they've already bought into the system. That alone is a big part of the battle.
    Straight from the horse's mouth!!!!

Is Aubrey Scott still planning on signing? Loved that guy's film.

Brian Smith Jr. is going to be one of the best players signed out of his class. I saw him his junior year twice while he was at Barbe and he was without a doubt the best player on the field, he flat out can go get the football. Not sure the back story of why he ended up at CC, but he’s the real deal.

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information