Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Football starters in 2019

Default Football starters in 2019

Napier has assembled a great class on paper (if they sign.) Assuming they do sign and considering the current players returning next year, who’s starting? Our backfield is set, but will Lewis be the guy handing off to them?

Default Re: Football starters in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Napier has assembled a great class on paper (if they sign.) Assuming they do sign and considering the current players returning next year, who’s starting? Our backfield is set, but will Lewis be the guy handing off to them?
    Every 4th Series .🧐

Idk but we will have a ton of freshmen playing next year. Most of those guys will be the most talented at their position from Day 1. Our lack of athleticism at the LB position was very obvious yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by oldwiseone33 View Post
    Idk but we will have a ton of freshmen playing next year. Most of those guys will be the most talented at their position from Day 1. Our lack of athleticism at the LB position was very obvious yesterday.
    I would hope we have 7-8 new starters on defense. Other than Manac, Hill and Jacquet every position should be wide open. Really hope Dillon can come back and be a difference maker.
    On offense I know a lot of people here have written Lewis off, but if do not have a spring JC transfer he is going to have a huge leg up on winning the job.

I’d be very surprised if we don’t see a grad transfer qb at some point before next season

Our lack of athleticism at the LB position was very obvious yesterday.
    Could not agree more.

I think you’re right on. A lot of guys that played this year may have their work cut out for them in spring/fall training.

The LB play was very poor yesterday. We got gashed up the middle even when there were guys covering there.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I’d be very surprised if we don’t see a grad transfer qb at some point before next season
    You will see a JC sign this week.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Any reason to be excited?

We need a JC to sign this week. Most important signing of the class.

Can't wait!

I think I know who it may be.

If it's him, there some upside given his natural ability. Napier performed a miracle with Nunez's limitations this year. This kid wont be afraid to pull the ball on the option and becoming a running threat.

This kid should be able to compete in the Sunbelt given the P5 school he was at before. He should be used to tough coaching.

This is all speculation, but I hope it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post

If it's him, there some upside given his natural ability. Napier performed a miracle with Nunez's limitations this year. This kid wont be afraid to pull the ball on the option and becoming a running threat.

This kid should be able to compete in the Sunbelt given the P5 school he was at before. He should be used to tough coaching.

Let me guess, "December will be sweet!"

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post

Sounds like you've got it! The kid put up big numbers in HS with his arm and he is a 4.5 kid as well. Had offers from Southern Miss and Middle Tennessee before walking on as a preferred at his favorite P5 program Watching film, he has all the tools although not overly big. He will have 3 years to play and I look foward to see how he develops in Napier's system.

I’m hoping for a 6 foot plus qb with a arm.
    👍

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information