Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: Football starters in 2019

Default Re: Football starters in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    He needs to go to school and become a doctor, mechanical engineer or Wall Street wizard. Football won't get him where his ACT will.
    You seem to know exactly what this young man needs to do with his life.

We’re putting this offense on the shoulders of Napoleon dynamite???!!!!😂

Either way we should have an interesting battle with him and the 2 QB out of high school

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    We’re putting this offense on the shoulders of Napoleon dynamite???!!!!😂
    He has been coached up by Uncle Rico.

There’s a highlight film on him on Hudl. Looks like he’s got a strong arm and he can run. It would be nice to see less 50/50 balls and more accurate throws right to our receivers instead of in their general direction. I’ll also ask Santa for a few throws over the middle for next year instead of the usual side line tosses.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    There’s a highlight film on him on Hudl. Looks like he’s got a strong arm and he can run. It would be nice to see less 50/50 balls and more accurate throws right to our receivers instead of in there general direction. I’ll also ask Santa for a few throws over the middle for next year instead of the usual side line tosses.
    Also a QB that will take advantage of the opportunity to run when the defense gives it to you. He had a 53 yard run this past season for a TD. With 4.5 forty, he should be fun to watch at times.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    He committed last weekend. I don't know if he is the savior, I do know he actually has the tools for the job and the athletic ability to give Napier other options. Like all athletes that have never played football above JC, he will have a learning curve and he will have to compete. They like his arm and his athletic ability, nothing wrong with making a 30 on the ACT either.
    Well the ACT score would suggest it definitely isn’t me. 😂

Looks like a straight baller to me, 3* 247 rating out of HS, good enough runner that GA. Southern offered out of HS.

Just looking at Sr year Hudl video I like McDowells pure talent and physical stature better. Granted I am not suggesting McDowell would be ready to go day 1 in September. Stetson does have a few years of development on him.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Just looking at Sr year Hudl video I like McDowells pure talent and physical stature better. Granted I am not suggesting McDowell would be ready to go day 1 in September. Stetson does have a few years of development on him.
    I was just looking at McDowell s stuff he cant be discounted.

Some of you guys expect way to much.what do you expect, a 6'4 210 lb. 5* stud who wants to play in front of the large, loud, and engaged fan base? If so, we ain't there yet.not yet. Plenty of work to be done there.

What's the story with the guy who was here this year? Transferred from Toledo? maybe.

Named Gibson I think. Is he done? Was he taking a RS or having to sit? Or is he just not very good?

Either way, with the HS kids coming in, Lewis, and this JUCO kid, and possibly the kid I'm asking about, hopefully Napier will be able to find someone who's capable.

13. Default Re: Football starters in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Some of you guys expect way to much.what do you expect, a 6'4 210 lb. 5* stud who wants to play in front of the large, loud, and engaged fan base? If so, we ain't there yet.not yet. Plenty of work to be done there.
    Holstien

Holstien
    He’s got another year at STM

Holstien
    He's not coming to UL, not today or tomorrow. JMO

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information