Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 . LastLast

Thread: Other Bowl Games

Default Re: Other Bowl Games

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually pulling for ND today! Outside of their uniforms I've never liked the Irish, they set the standard for the elitist of collegiate athletics/academics.

I'm so tired of Alabama.geaux OU!
    Agreed GO Notre Dame and Boomer Sooner. I'm sick of having 2 blue bloods also The sooner saban retires the better college football will be

Sorry boys, since the days of Bear Bryant patrolling the side lines, I have been a Bama fan. Actually lived in Tuscaloosa for 3 years while in the O&G business. Awesome college town, really cool on game days. Roooooowwl Tiiiiide!!!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually pulling for ND today! Outside of their uniforms I've never liked the Irish, they set the standard for the elitist of collegiate athletics/academics.

I'm so tired of Alabama.geaux OU!
    I flew back from Chicago a few years ago with the leprechauns father and he paid for the NCAA tournament game on the flight so i have to pull for them

Kind of feel sorry for South Carolina and Virginia in the Bell Bowl. And Nevada in the Arizona bowl. They are up against Florida and Michigan in the Peach bowl. I can't feel sorry for Arkansas state though. Anybody know if we need to pull for them for the Sunbelt to finish ahead of the MAC and CUSA?

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Kind of feel sorry for South Carolina and Virginia in the Bell Bowl. And Nevada in the Arizona bowl. They are up against Florida and Michigan in the Peach bowl. I can't feel sorry for Arkansas state though. Anybody know if we need to pull for them for the Sunbelt to finish ahead of the MAC and CUSA?
    We need stAte to win.

Yes if Ark state wins we finish with the best record in the G5 lose we tie Cusa

The MAC is toast. I'll reluctantly pull for the Piglets but it's one of those cases where I can be pleased regardless of the outcome.

8. Default Re: Other Bowl Games

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealZeebart View Post
    Sorry boys, since the days of Bear Bryant patrolling the side lines, I have been a Bama fan. Actually lived in Tuscaloosa for 3 years while in the O&G business. Awesome college town, really cool on game days. Roooooowwl Tiiiiide!!!

Z
    Too bad you can’t always pull for the guys wearing the white hats. Bust the Tide.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealZeebart View Post

Z
    Bear Bryant has been surpassed by Nick Saban as far as coaching and recruiting. Of course, different game today. We're just witnessing this generation's benchmark, which will be surpassed one day down the road.

I do enjoy refineryville idiots that are b hurt about Saban. They forget, he left refineryville for the NFL then went to Bama. It's not like he jettisoned from Alice Shoe to Alabama, though he would have, Alice Shoe doesn't have Bama money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    The MAC is toast. I'll reluctantly pull for the Piglets but it's one of those cases where I can be pleased regardless of the outcome.
    Mac has won 2 bowl games in the past 3 years surprisingly the belt has 11 bowl wins in that time frame

UL accounts for 2 of the belts 4 losses YAY!

stAte and Nevada tied at 0 at end of 1st quarter. Both teams playing good defense. Offense.not so much. A decent crowd.

Michigan vs florida playing real football with defence. no video game football

13. Default Re: Other Bowl Games

Nevada, our last bowl win? At least not vacated win.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Yes. So far a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Shae patterson is butt

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 . LastLast

Thread Information