Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 . LastLast

Thread: Other Bowl Games

Default Re: Other Bowl Games

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    BLU may not sit in the middle of the street and lick his nuts, but deb025 posts often at the C-USA forum. Neck fan.
    A cogent, rational explanation. He will never comprehend it. But hey, as long as we can deflect them from that big lawsuit that they are working on, I guess that works in our favor.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    A cogent, rational explanation. He will never comprehend it. But hey, as long as we can deflect them from that big lawsuit that they are working on, I guess that works in our favor.
    What lawsuit? Rational question - how about a rational answer. Who filed, or is working on, a lawsuit. Provide a link or information as to where you obtained this information, please.

BLU may not sit in the middle of the street and lick his nuts, but deb025 posts often at the C-USA forum. Neck fan.
    OK. I haven't visited the conference boards in a while.

4. Default Re: Other Bowl Games

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    What lawsuit? Rational question - how about a rational answer. Who filed, or is working on, a lawsuit. Provide a link or information as to where you obtained this information, please.
    It is probably in the same link that provides the details on the $1B land sale.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Not sure exactly which neckster it was getting all twisted off about the use of "Louisiana" or even "University of Louisiana", perhaps it was you who was posting photographs of signs on I-10 and even signage around the campus. Was that you stalking the highways and campus with a camera?

Anyway, with all the outrage and talk of this horrible, criminal activity, we were sure someone would show up with the sheriff to take T-Joe into custody, or perhaps file a lawsuit to put a stop to these crimes against humanity.

Still waiting on either.

Having said all the above, tongue-in-cheek of course, the battle's over. I know it's important to you guys, and you'll always stamp your little feet and say "ULL", but I suspect your emotional energies would be better spent on trying to figure out how to help your McNeese retread AD manage to keep up with the financial growth, across-the-board, of our athletic department.

Alternately, a good recipe for eating dust might be in order.

Not sure exactly which neckster it was getting all twisted off about the use of "Louisiana" or even "University of Louisiana", perhaps it was you who was posting photographs of signs on I-10 and even signage around the campus. Was that you stalking the highways and campus with a camera?

Anyway, with all the outrage and talk of this horrible, criminal activity, we were sure someone would show up with the sheriff to take T-Joe into custody, or perhaps file a lawsuit to put a stop to these crimes against humanity.

Still waiting on either.

Having said all the above, tongue-in-cheek of course, the battle's over. I know it's important to you guys, and you'll always stamp your little feet and say "ULL", but I suspect your emotional energies would be better spent on trying to figure out how to help your McNeese retread AD manage to keep up with the financial growth, across-the-board, of our athletic department.

Alternately, a good recipe for eating dust might be in order.
    Nice summary, just not sure about all the past-tense crappola.

Nice summary, just not sure about all the past-tense crappola.
    To be fair, I haven't kept up with the insanity, so it wouldn't surprise me if they're still talking about filing a lawsuit.

BTW, was it stooldog or some other nut-licker driving around Lafayette taking pictures?

To be fair, I haven't kept up with the insanity, so it wouldn't surprise me if they're still talking about filing a lawsuit.

BTW, was it stooldog or some other nut-licker driving around Lafayette taking pictures?
    Well, who knows what that low-class idiot has been up to, or how deeply he is involved in the lawsuit. But there was another guy, who lives in lafayette, that took a few pictures around campus and posted them around a few sites. I think he was one of the original complainants in the suit. I forget what his ID is, but he if IIRC he is also the one who infamously said on the 'turd site that after seeing the new Tigue that it had a nice facade but was otherwise nothing to get exicted about, lol.

And I don't know how many other 'turds are actually involved in the suit, but I am sure that they are working feverishly to undo the great illegal.nay, IMMORAL.implications of our name.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TJcaj4.e_continue=817

past bowl predictions compiled with results.

10. Default Re: Other Bowl Games

Well, who knows what that low-class idiot has been up to, or how deeply he is involved in the lawsuit. But there was another guy, who lives in lafayette, that took a few pictures around campus and posted them around a few sites. I think he was one of the original complainants in the suit. I forget what his ID is, but he if IIRC he is also the one who infamously said on the 'turd site that after seeing the new Tigue that it had a nice facade but was otherwise nothing to get exicted about, lol.

And I don't know how many other 'turds are actually involved in the suit, but I am sure that they are working feverishly to undo the great illegal.nay, IMMORAL.implications of our name.
    As for the Tigue, he was probably less than impressed because the modifications did not provide for one to be able to urinate at the outfield fence and still see the game. I guess he did not feel that our configuration where you can dart into the restroom and only miss maybe one at bat was adequate.

If a lawsuit was forthcoming, they would have found a friendly judge by now. Don't feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    If a lawsuit was forthcoming, they would have found a friendly judge by now. Don’t fed the troll.
    As I've said before, I can't believe anyone would risk a lawsuit on the name issue today.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    As for the Tigue, he was probably less than impressed because the modifications did not provide for one to be able to urinate at the outfield fence and still see the game. I guess he did not feel that our configuration where you can dart into the restroom and only miss maybe one at bat was adequate.
    Indoor plumbing continues to baffle the rustonites

As I've said before, I can't believe anyone would risk a lawsuit on the name issue today.
    what would they be risking?

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    what would they be risking?
    Pandora's Box sort of thing. Lose the lawsuit and who knows what other issues might come streaming out.

Disclaimer: I'm not an attorney (thank god) but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 . LastLast

Thread Information