Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst . 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread: Cure Bowl Final: Louisiana 24, Tulane 41

1. Default Re: Cure Bowl Final: Louisiana 24, Tulane 41

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    The App State QB just threw a normal pass over the middle to a receiver for 15 yards. Can we honestly not do that?
    Correct.

Default Re: Cure Bowl Final: Louisiana 24, Tulane 41

The App State QB just threw a normal pass over the middle to a receiver for 15 yards. Can we honestly not do that?
    Yes, honestly, but that is now in the past.

Napier did a very good job and the players worked hard all season and it turned out to be a decent season. Not great, but we knew going in it wasn't going to be. This should be Napier's worst season, ever. It's up from here. Winning the SunBelt is not enough, up higher than that.

Yes. If We could we would have seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Yes. If We could we would have seen it.
    Exactly

6. Default Re: Cure Bowl Final: Louisiana 24, Tulane 41

Someone please corner and beat the hell out of this 82 clown

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Napier did a very good job and the players worked hard all season and it turned out to be a decent season. Not great, but we knew going in it wasn't going to be. This should be Napier's worst season, ever. It's up from here. Winning the SunBelt is not enough, up higher than that.
    Next year might be tougher to win 6 games It's extremely rare especially at this level for Freshman to come in and dominate

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Next year might be tougher to win 6 games It's extremely rare especially at this level for Freshman to come in and dominate
    You can’t be serious. We won 7 games with only a handful of difference makers. We are losing none of them and should add a few more. 6 wins next year would be a disappointment.

Rooftop of the Bohemian, I’ve never felt so alive. If next year’s team is tobacco free at a minimum we should see some improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Our schedule next year is easier than what we saw this year. If we can’t win 6 games next year, it’ll be a huge letdown.

Hud frowned on player’s smoking, kept the score tighter, really no coincidence, hope Napier can learn the obvious lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Mike, I remember the days when I was in New Orleans and we both promoted our program to Hap Glaudi with calls to WWL Radio. I remember when you told him that Brian Mitchell would be a better pro than Tommy Hodson. LSU fans went nuts for days after that call. Turned out you were right. You didn't say he would be a better QB which most Tiger fans missed. Hope your family situations have turned out well and we both look forward to an exciting 2019 season.

Mike, I remember the days when I was in New Orleans and we both promoted our program to Hap Glaudi with calls to WWL Radio. I remember when you told him that Brian Mitchell would be a better pro than Tommy Hodson. LSU fans went nuts for days after that call. Turned out you were right. You didn't say he would be a better QB which most Tiger fans missed. Hope your family situations have turned out well and we both look forward to an exciting 2019 season.
    Hodson certainly well schooled and disciplined was none the less a 185 lb waif. Mitchell was a lion hearted bull.

Not to say Hodson wasn’t an athlete himself, he could shoot some hoop, but even at a collegiate level Mitchell was a man among boys. At whatever level that’s the “eyetest” for success at the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Our schedule next year is easier than what we saw this year. If we can't win 6 games next year, it'll be a huge letdown.
    You add GASO in place of state

You have go up to an 8 win Ohio team

Liberty with Freeze

App

Troy

Going up to Ark state where you have won 1 time in 20 years

Mississippi state

And one has to think South AL & Texas State are much improved next year

At the end of yesterday this team won 1 game against a team with a winning record Its going to be a battle every game.

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst . 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast

Thread Information