Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 . LastLast

Thread: MBB G11 Final: Louisiana 62 Tech 83

Default Re: Cajuns vs laturd

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I was drinking Corona premier. Lighter than my usual because I knew I’d be drinking all day, but yes it was surprisingly ineffective against losing.
    MAy I suggest a strong IPA it very sedating

I was drinking Corona premier. Lighter than my usual because I knew I’d be drinking all day, but yes it was surprisingly ineffective against losing.
    Ouch. That sounds like a terrible day all the way around

I’m not going off on tangents calling for the coach's head, making the NCAA’s all the time and such, but I have three take aways from tonight.

One, Gant got hurt blocking a shot on the defensive end and landed hard. I could not comprehend putting him in at under ten down by twenty unless solely to see how he moved. We have only Gant as a presence in the middle, Julien isn’t available. Veal from SLU is gonna bend this team over and have his way.

Two, totally unacceptable performance tonight. There’s not enough turd polish on the face of the earth to cover up that mess.

Three, Frenchie should sleep well. UL maintenance better save some WD-40 because neither hoops teams ringing that damn bell anytime soon. That thing is gonna rust in place.

Shinerboch, canebreak, Abita, Sam Adams. Usual suspects. Not a ipa fan though.

Football game at Peteswent to the basketball game tonight.I feel like I've been ate by a Cayote and s#&t off a cliff

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Football game at Peteswent to the basketball game tonight.I feel like I've been ate by a Cayote and s#&t off a cliff
    I soooo needing Wednesday's signing day to be what we expect!!

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I soooo needing Wednesday's signing day to be what we expect!!
    Yeah.

8. Default

Our leading scorer and best defender got hurt( he’s back in but not himself,trust me) he was out for 20 minutes and that’s when tech took and stretched the lead. Our team is out manned in this game without Gant, but I can assure you were hustling our butts off. If you would go to games instead of writing about them you might have a clue.

Btw. I don’t like you very much.
    Jacob’s brand is to make excuses. Simple enough.

9. Default

I run fans off with my rational thoughts while you carry a pitch fork around 24/7. I was at the game. It was night and day with Gant on the court. Tech had 3 guys 6-7 6-8 and athletic in the front court the whole game, not a good game to miss Gant. Davis and Miller are not rom protectors or rebounders. They hustle, but it is what it is, if your argument is we should have another Gant on the bench, sure that would be great. Gant will be first team all conference hands down.
    Rational thoughts? You’re an idiot, if not an apologist.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Jacob’s brand is to make excuses. Simple enough.
    There are reasons you win and reasons you lose. But I guess some feel when you lose it’s excuses not reasons. Gant getting hurt and tech shooting well are not excuses they’re reasons we lost.

Bobby saying they were due to win is an excuse. Or we lost because we were upset about the bowl game is an excuse.

Things that happen in game are reasons not excuses. Or not, whatever.

11. Default

There are reasons you win and reasons you lose. But I guess some feel when you lose it’s excuses not reasons. Gant getting hurt and tech shooting well are not excuses they’re reasons we lost.

Bobby saying they were due to win is an excuse. Or we lost because we were upset about the bowl game is an excuse.

Things that happen in game are reasons not excuses. Or not, whatever.
    Dude, you are ___king retarded. We lost because we got our teeth kicked in by a better team. In our building, we got run. Stop the excuse train. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Rational thoughts? You’re an idiot, if not an apologist.
    I’m probably both. How do you type when one hands cupping Napier’s and the other is cupping Maggard’s? Your crowning those two only because they haven’t had a chance to fail here yet. The day will inevitably come to send them packing but I’m sure you’ll have your hands back way before that.

I can’t believe no one has commented on our non-existent offense tonight.seriously, that was garbage.no movement, guys jumping in the air, then looking to pass.ugly

Dude, you are ___king retarded. We lost because we got our teeth kicked in by a better team. In our building, we got run. Stop the excuse train. You’re embarrassing yourself.
    Football got beat just as bad by a crappy Tulane team and your making excuses for them. What’s the difference.

Football had 2 more in the win column and the same in the loss column, and your acting like Maggard is god and Napier is Jesus Christ turning water into wine.

Yes this team was better than last years I believe that. But Monroe makes a field goal and wins in OT your doubting everything. And if hud goes for 2 against Monroe we might bowl last year and he still have a job.

Just think. HUD took bustles 3-9 team and went 9-4. How do you feel about hud now? Napier probably doesn’t have a chance with you.

Show me where I said we would have won with a healthy Gant. Maybe tech is better than us this year or maybe it was their night. I just know it would have been a closer game with Gant and I’m not taking much from this lopsided loss other than that.

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 . LastLast

Thread Information