Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Frontier Friday Flight SOLD OUT

Default Re: Frontier NOT sold out

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Some people flying out of New Orleans are likely cajun fans.
    I know quite a few people flying out of NOLA. Unfortunately the wife and I can't make it since we are both out of days off (had a baby this year) and have Christmas party Saturday night.

Not a good sign that this flight still has 60 seats available. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Not a good sign that this flight still has 60 seats available. Yikes.
    Yep, that was the point I was trying to make. We can't sell more than 120 seats on a direct flight to Orlando to support our team. Granted some of us are going out of New Orleans.

4. Default Re: Frontier NOT sold out

Some are driving

And some people keep saying it’s sold out when it isn’t, that certainly doesn’t help

Never believe Google flights.call the airline!

I think we get an idea of what our fanbase's TRUE minor bowl game attendance is next weekend. Got a feeling that our reputation gets shot to hell.
    Everyone on this board has been asking for a fresh bowl experience, something different than New Orleans. Well, it's time to step up. Let's get our butts to Orlando, people.

I think we get an idea of what our fanbase's TRUE minor bowl game attendance is next weekend. Got a feeling that our reputation gets shot to hell.
    Everyone on this board has been asking for a fresh bowl experience, something different than New Orleans. Well, it's time to step up. Let's get our butts to Orlando, people.
    Won't happen my man, someone has to stay in Lafalott to attend the neighborhood Christmas parties.dont you remember the Halloween neighborhood party attendance killer earlier this year, and it wasn't even Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Won't happen my man, someone has to stay in Lafalott to attend the neighborhood Christmas parties.dont you remember the Halloween neighborhood party attendance killer earlier this year, and it wasn't even Halloween.
    Oopphh 😂. Forgot about that darn neighborhood trick or treat.

One's calling for a "fresh bowl experience" are out of touch with reality. Face the facts, New Orleans is the best location that we could ever ask for.

11. Default Re: Frontier NOT sold out

Most definitely didn’t. The NOLA is the best possible experience Cajun fans can ever experience outside of say the Sugar, but who’d want to experience New Orleans again?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Most definitely didn’t. The NOLA is the best possible experience Cajun fans can ever experience outside of say the Sugar, but who’d want to experience New Orleans again?
    I would do NOLA every year. Just dont like the idea of our 1st "home" game being in NOLA.

I can see the players getting excited about a new bowl / city. If you are a Sr and have been to NOLA the previous 2-3 years for a bowl, he would more than likely be ecstatic for another location like Orlando. Fans, the university, and the SBC (in my opinion) should want us in NOLA every year.

Personally, in the end, I think Cajun fan attendance will be just fine. The only other Belt bowl game farther away is the Arizona Bowl.

A lot of fans just don't like flying, especially those with kids, and Orlando is one heck of a long drive. Can there be any doubt that a game in Mobile or Montgomery would have been better attended by Cajun fans because of the easier drive?

And finally, I hope the whining about the repeat trips to the New Orleans Bowl finally quiet down. What more could a Cajun fan ask for than a 2 hour drive to a city they know and love for a game hosted in one of the country's premier sports venues? Until something comes along for us in Houston, or perhaps Dallas, it ain't gonna get any better than what the New Orleans Bowl has to offer IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    I would do NOLA every year. Just dont like the idea of our 1st "home" game being in NOLA.

I can see the players getting excited about a new bowl / city. If you are a Sr and have been to NOLA the previous 2-3 years for a bowl, he would more than likely be ecstatic for another location like Orlando. Fans, the university, and the SBC (in my opinion) should want us in NOLA every year.
    I wish we could do our own version of a New Orleans sandwich each year.our first and last games in the Super Dome. How many college kids get to play in the Super Dome even once during their careers?

And for those who don't like the idea of our first "home" game in the Super Dome, I think one should look at the possible benefits. Aside from the obvious benefits of recruiting in the NO area and the national attention such a game would like bring, think of the Cajun fans who might attend that game who normally wouldn't (for an assortment of reasons) make it to Lafayette to see the Cajuns play. If some of those fans watching the Cajuns in the Dome get more excited about the team and more involved in the program, that's a net for us for sure.

If anyone is still thinking of going or know anyone who is on the fence. Frontier is 90% off fares today.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information