Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Frontier Friday Flight SOLD OUT

Default Re: Frontier sold out

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Any chance they add a flight for Friday?
    It's NOT sold out. 66 available seats this morning.

Default Re: Frontier NOT sold out

did they change to a larger aircraft?

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    did they change to a larger aircraft?
    I've checked the LFT flight daily and it was never sold out. Always had available seating.

Damn I search google flights and it didn’t come up

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Damn I search google flights and it didn’t come up
    I go to flyfrontier.com. Their website.

The normally fly an A320 into LFT with 180 seats. Their A321 seats 242 or 62 more. They may be willing to change to a 321 for that day only. That may account for the additional 66 seats available.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    The normally fly an A320 into LFT with 180 seats. Their A321 seats 242 or 62 more. They may be willing to change to a 321 for that day only. That may account for the additional 66 seats available.
    Still using the A320. 31 rows, 6 across. Now the prices have gone up. I'm guessing that's because we are 7 days out. Still at $300, it's not a bad cost for round trip.

Now down to 65 available seats. Get them while they're hot. Once in a lifetime experience.

I'm on that flight as well. Sounds like it will be packed with Cajun fans!

Be wary of frontier overbooking. All airlines do it

It looks like the Greenies have sold out the direct flights on both Spirit and Frontier on Friday. We still have seats on our 1 flight from LFT on Friday. I thought we would do better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    It looks like the Greenies have sold out the direct flights on both Spirit and Frontier on Friday. We still have seats on our 1 flight from LFT on Friday. I thought we would do better than that.
    I know of multiple Cajun fans flying on Frontier and Spirit out of Nola. Don't assume all bookings out of Nola are Green Wave fans.

12. Default Re: Frontier NOT sold out

Believe me the "weenies" did not sell out that flight. I guarantee you that their will be as many Cajuns on that flight out of New Olreans if not more than Wave supporters.

Be courteous on that flight, there will be other people on that flight that are flying to Orlando with their kids and don't have any idea about the game. If any of you are staying out near Sanford, or get to Sanford (north of Orlando) check out Sanford Brewery. The food and beers are top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlum10 View Post
    I know of multiple Cajun fans flying on Frontier and Spirit out of Nola. Don't assume all bookings out of Nola are Green Wave fans.
    We’re included in that number on Friday out of NOLA.

As a former road warrior with many years of booking flights, I can say that at times it can be worse than buying a used car. The only way to avoid it is once you reach elite status.esp gold or beyondotherwise it could be a real headache.
    And as of last year I lost my platinum status with United, and Gold with Delta, so I may never fly again, lol. I am short ~100K from being in the United million mile club, at which point you become gold for life. It was tough giving up at that point, but it is also very nice to sleep in my own bed every night.

Some people flying out of New Orleans are likely cajun fans.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information