Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Frontier Friday Flight SOLD OUT

Default Re: Frontier NOT sold out

I am one that was tired of going to New Orleans. Personally don't care for the city.

I think Friday departing flights are sold out now. Just tried the Frontier website.

Yup Friday flight is sold out

Default Re: Frontier Friday Flight SOLD OUT

EVERYONE wear red on the flight. Someone take a good group pic.

Damn, there were still 65 when I booked yesterday morning

I looked yesterday and there were still 60ish seats left

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    I wish we could do our own version of a New Orleans sandwich each year.our first and last games in the Super Dome. How many college kids get to play in the Super Dome even once during their careers?

And for those who don't like the idea of our first "home" game in the Super Dome, I think one should look at the possible benefits. Aside from the obvious benefits of recruiting in the NO area and the national attention such a game would like bring, think of the Cajun fans who might attend that game who normally wouldn't (for an assortment of reasons) make it to Lafayette to see the Cajuns play. If some of those fans watching the Cajuns in the Dome get more excited about the team and more involved in the program, that's a net for us for sure.
    Anybody remember what our games vs. Tulane in the SuperDome were like back then? The tailgating party in the SuperDome was the best. We need to recreate that for the Miss State game next year.

8. UL Football Re: Frontier Friday Flight SOLD OUT

I helped throw some of those pregame parties. They were great, and often the team rewarded the traveling fans.

9. Default Re: Frontier Friday Flight SOLD OUT

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I helped throw some of those pregame parties. They were great, and often the team rewarded the traveling fans.
    .What was great was Stokley letting the kids come to the post game party for a bit This Tulane game is so big for its possible impact on next year's opener.a bowl win has the carry over effect that is needed to generate fans for da dogs in da dome!!! Let's win this!!!

10. Default Re: Frontier Friday Flight SOLD OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .What was great was Stokley letting the kids come to the post game party for a bit This Tulane game is so big for its possible impact on next year's opener.a bowl win has the carry over effect that is needed to generate fans for da dogs in da dome!!! Let's win this!!!
    Yes, it will be a big boomer if we lose. If we win, it will be a huge boom for our program.

11. Default Re: Frontier Friday Flight SOLD OUT

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Yes, it will be a big boomer if we lose. If we win, it will be a huge boom for our program.
    .By the book by the????

I'm a UL alum, but live in Orlando; I've been waiting for the Cajuns to roll into town! Welcome, Cajun Nation!

13. Default Re: Frontier Friday Flight SOLD OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .By the book by the????
    Ba da book Ba da boom. Going for the boom.

14. Default Re: Frontier Friday Flight SOLD OUT

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    I'm a UL alum, but live in Orlando; I've been waiting for the Cajuns to roll into town! Welcome, Cajun Nation!
    Well that's pretty cool.

Patience rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Anybody remember what our games vs. Tulane in the SuperDome were like back then? The tailgating party in the SuperDome was the best. We need to recreate that for the Miss State game next year.
    I remember those games, definitely fun times and they actually had fans back then. Always was fun baiting them with the greenie weenie chants

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information