Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cure Bowl check in

Default Re: Cure Bowl check in

We couldn’t get Portofino Bay Resort via the Cure Bowl link, but called and got a room at the Cure bowl rate.

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    The wife and I fly out Thursday night from New Orleans. The trip is my Christmas present. She always knows what to get me every year.
    There goes a man who knows how to marry.

Flying out of Lafayette on Friday on frontier $62/person returning Monday. I booked before the championship game tho.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    We couldn’t get Portofino Bay Resort via the Cure Bowl link, but called and got a room at the Cure bowl rate.
    They wouldn't give us the rate either. Was going to be 180 a night. We are likely going to airbnb it.

Anybody know how we’re doing with our allotment? How many tickets were allotted?

6. Default Re: Cure Bowl check in

I just purchased 4 tickets to donate to the Cure.com bowl. Received an email from the RCAF team within the hour thanking me for the purchase. This is a great idea. I wish I could have done more.
    This is a great thing the university is doing for the bowl and the team.

Geaux Cajuns.

Since most fleur de leis fans don't show up at home games...will someone donate their season tickets to me next year so I can see just how BAD the SUN WORST is in person except for 1-2 teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Always buy through UL if you can. We need to try to sell our allotment first.
    Correct, and just an FYI for everyone buying game tickets. UL is offering the following. I’m pasting this from the UL site.

Sideline sections 103-108 are available to Louisiana fans for $50, and end zone sections (101-149) are available for $25 (additional ticket fees may apply).

So please try and get the $50 seats so we can fill the seats behind our bench. It’d look really weird and odd if all our fans were sitting in the end zone and none behind the bench.

We were allotted 5,000 tickets.

11. Default Re: Cure Bowl check in

Add 5 more to the in-person tally. I'll have the wife and two kids with me plus the oldest nephew will tag along. We're flying Frontier out of MSY on Thursday night and then Spirit back on Sunday night. We're staying at a VRBO near Universal area.

Anybody looking to share room expenses. call Randy 337-581-8014

We have had a trip to Disney planned for next week since April. Anybody who has done a Disney vacation knows just how much planning goes in to each day so I’m not going to drag the wife and kids out of the park, but I’m going to skip a half day at Animal Kingdom and go to the game solo. If anyone out there happens to be staying on property at Disney and would like to share an Uber/Lyft to the stadium PM me.

14. Default Re: Cure Bowl check in

Ok. There is a plan afoot for the MAT family to make a 2 leg trip.
    Stopping in Destin Friday night. Waking up at the crack to make the game by 11ish.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Ok. There is a plan afoot for the MAT family to make a 2 leg trip.
    Stopping in Destin Friday night. Waking up at the crack to make the game by 11ish.
    You’ll be cracking way before dawn to make it there for 11ish. We’ve done it from Tallahassee and that’s not a bad morning jaunt.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information