Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 42 49 50 51 52

Thread: 2018 FB G13: Louisiana 19, App State 30

1. Default Re: FB G13 Final Louisiana 19, App State 30

We hung 4 App fans before the game 3 of them from Greensboro 2 hours away and 1 from Raleigh, 3 hours away.

We need that kind of support. All 4 of these guys have season tickets and don't miss a game.

Default Re: FB G13 Final Louisiana 19, App State 30

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    We hung 4 App fans before the game 3 of them from Greensboro 2 hours away and 1 from Raleigh, 3 hours away.

We need that kind of support. All 4 of these guys have season tickets and don't miss a game.
    You hung them??? I thought App fans were hospitable. Now you went & done it! No more friendly banter with Cajun fans...

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    You hung them??? I thought App fans were hospitable. Now you went & done it! No more friendly banter with Cajun fans...

LOL!
    At least he confessed to the murders lol

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    App State's fan base is special. They are the best fanbase I have been around, ever. People were extremely hospitable. Everyone offered food and drinks. Not one fan taunted, but they did have the friendly banter. I walked about a mile through campus to get to my car after the game, and everyone was nice. The students were loud and almost 100 percent interactive through 4 quarters. I drove the 850-900 miles to get there, and even with the loss, it was 100 percent worth it. The win would have been lagniappe. Highly recommend going there in two years.
    I have no doubt App State has a special fan base and great traditions. As others have said, perhaps we can look at their game day activities, decisions and cost and make ours more inviting for our fan base.

While I respect their accomplishments and traditions, I don't aspire to be their small town program model. That is not the model that get's us to the AAC or any other destination. That is the model that works in Boone,NC or Statesboro, Ga. and not Lafayette. They have a unique model that fits their community and feeds their traditions. With all due respect to them, I don't aspire to be a small town program.

5. Default Re: FB G13 Final Louisiana 19, App State 30

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post

LOL!
    My bad, hung with, not hung. But looking back on it, maybe it would have helped to have less App support there.

Just kidding, I have been to App many times for sporting events including, now football, basketball and baseball.

There fans are about the nicest you will meet in the Belt. PS.....THEY HATE ARK STATE. Every fan I spoke to said that they are the worst fans in the BELT.

6. Default Re: FB G13 Final Louisiana 19, App State 30

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post

That is 4 fans less to worry about.

Default Re: Championship Thread: Louisiana vs App State

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    You can count on it, he's offered a JC QB that is a December Grad this past week. Our starting QB for next season is not on campus.
    That's great to hear T!

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 42 49 50 51 52

Thread Information