Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 FB G13: Louisiana 19, App State 30

Default Re: Championship Thread: Louisiana vs App State

PUT YOUR F++K_ING GAME FACE ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Geaux Cajuns! Lets take what is ours!
    #CULTURE

After we win I am paying top dollar for one of those single digit Championship game jerseys!

How huge would this be to take this Championship, Win the NOLA Bowl. Next season's opener vs. MS State in the Superdome(sold out) will be a bowl like atmosphere to kick off the season with a rejuvenated Cajun Fan base. Geaux Cajuns!!!

#cULture

Rainy day up here in Charlotte and Boone. Heads up for the fans who flew and possibly stayed in charlotte, its about 1:45 to get there and if you're driving, give yourself some extra time as mountains+rain isn't exactly the easiest traveling conditions for people who haven't done it. If you are staying up there, check out Daniel Boone Inn for food (especially if your there with a family or big group), it's home style, like they just bring you giant plates and bowls of food and let you pass around and eat. Me and my family loved it when we got a chance to go up there for a baseball game. GEAUX CAJUNS!

IMO, we couldn't have asked for better weather. We clearly have the run advantage with our 3 headed monster backfield, it's gonna be sloppy and cold but not freezing. Cajuns have played in colder weather at home before, so atleast it's not a tremendous advantage like it could have been had it been snow. Our defense is playing better, but I still don't trust them to shut anyone down, so turnovers can play a big part and rain can help that out. A couple bounces go our way and we can walk out of boone as conference champs. Prediction, Cajuns win a sloppy 30-27 game.

I cannot find the pregame show on ESPN3 or ESPN+. Anyone else having this problem?

Never mind, I found it but it says "no account found....blah blah)

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    IMO, we couldn't have asked for better weather. We clearly have the run advantage with our 3 headed monster backfield, it's gonna be sloppy and cold but not freezing. Cajuns have played in colder weather at home before, so atleast it's not a tremendous advantage like it could have been had it been snow. Our defense is playing better, but I still don't trust them to shut anyone down, so turnovers can play a big part and rain can help that out. A couple bounces go our way and we can walk out of boone as conference champs. Prediction, Cajuns win a sloppy 30-27 game.
    I'm all about da sloppy...

8. Default

I like us wearing all red. It's a more memorable look for future recruits and media attention.

Branding baby

The 5 App state fans need to learn how to make gameday signs they are weak sauce.

Who is carrying the game?

Nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Who is carrying the game?
    ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    App state has advantage in the run game. This won’t change rain or shine.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Lol
    Rushing Defense
    App 124 yd/game
    UL 208 yd/game

Rushing offense
    APP 242 yd/game
    UL 230 yd/game

Head to head
    App 266 rushing yds
    UL 140 rushing yds

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    No, we have the better run game and the statistics even bear that out, they have the better defense by a mile. Rain though does negate some of our negatives on defense because we might luck into some Turnovers.

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information