Thread: Bowl thoughts?

Default Bowl thoughts?

Win—New Orleans bowl vs USM
    Lose—cure bowl vs south florida.

Default Re: Bowl thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Win—New Orleans bowl vs USM
    Lose—cure bowl vs south florida.
    Is that new info? I thought loser of CUSA championship game was in New Orleans. I also thought Tulane was likely Cure Bowl opponent.

I was just guessing.

4. Default Re: Bowl thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Is that new info? I thought loser of CUSA championship game was in New Orleans. I also thought Tulane was likely Cure Bowl opponent.
    I believe sunbelt was trying to get CUSA to commit to send its champion to NO so it would be a Sunbelt/CUSA championship and they refused.

I was just guessing.
    Ok then, there is nothing new. It has been confirmed the loser between UAB and MT in the CUSA championship game will be in the New Orleans Bowl. Not sure about Tulane and the bowl in Orlando but informed folks have indicated that is likely.

Ok then, there is nothing new. It has been confirmed the loser between UAB and MT in the CUSA championship game will be in the New Orleans Bowl. Not sure about Tulane and the bowl in Orlando but informed folks have indicated that is likely.
    So we’re playing Middle TN or UAB. I’m good with that.

Tulane fans seem to be increasingly resigned to playing in the Cure Bowl though early-on they were pretty sure they'd be playing in Boca Raton. I haven't looked at who all from the AAC is bowl-eligible, but if Tulane really doesn't want to play in the Cure Bowl (specifically if we end up there), do they really have any say about it? Are they at the bottom of of the AAC totem pole for picking a site?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Tulane fans seem to be increasingly resigned to playing in the Cure Bowl though early-on they were pretty sure they'd be playing in Boca Raton. I haven't looked at who all from the AAC is bowl-eligible, but if Tulane really doesn't want to play in the Cure Bowl (specifically if we end up there), do they really have any say about it? Are they at the bottom of of the AAC totem pole for picking a site?
    They could always pull an L A Tech.

This year tech decided to accept the Hawaii bowl va Hawaii.

This year tech decided to accept the Hawaii bowl va Hawaii.
    That's about as far away from ULM as possible and still be in the United States. LOL

11. Default Re: Bowl thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    That's about as far away from ULM as possible and still be in the United States. LOL
    If they want to shake it up a little they could go to Alaska.

12. Default Re: Bowl thoughts?

What bowl is in Alaska? Moose, Grizzly, or Caribou Bowl

Thread Information