Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: O'Cyrus Torrence

Default Re: Clemson offers

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Well that didn't take long.
    I’m not sure I buy the Clemson offer. I’m pretty positive Dabo has never taken transfers into his program.

2. Default Re: Clemson offers

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I’m not sure I buy the Clemson offer. I’m pretty positive Dabo has never taken transfers into his program.
    That is impressive if true, I did not realize that about Clemson and Dabo.

3. Default Re: O’Cyrus Torrence portals out

Dabo will do whatever it takes to remain an elite program. His offense wasn’t too good in 21. Let’s see how it all pans out. Frankly I’m reading about deserters here but that’s about the extent of my interest.

You saw his O line this year? No doubt he offered him

He has already stated that he doesn’t like the portal, but it does put them at a competitive disadvantage, and he will utilize it going forward.

Default Re: Mekhi Garner portalets out to LSU

I know it's been said that Torrence has committed to UF, but it's reported that he's taking visits to LSU. Looks like a few of our former best players could wind up in purple and gold next season.

Quote Originally Posted by NWLA Cajun View Post
    I know it's been said that Torrence has committed to UF, but it's reported that he's taking visits to LSU. Looks like a few of our former best players could wind up in purple and gold next season.
    That kind of stuff makes me even happier we have Des as our leader now. He will bring the cULture to a new level!

We will get through this.

GEAUX CAJUNS!

Quote Originally Posted by NWLA Cajun View Post
    He's let it be known that if they want him, the asking price begins at $250K. It could be the Napier told decided the price was too high, or he is considering playing closer to home. Either way, they will have to find NIL money for him.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    He's let it be known that if they want him, the asking price begins at $250K. It could be the Napier told decided the price was too high, or he is considering playing closer to home. Either way, they will have to find NIL money for him.
    You're kidding, right T?

Laughable. Just kill the ____in sport now

I wonder if there's a scenario where some of these kids overplay their hand and wind-up team-less?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    You're kidding, right T?
    Nope, that is what Auburn and Georgia were told. Auburn offered $150K, it doesn't look like he is visiting.

Nope, that is what Auburn and Georgia were told.
    This can't be the state of college football. Talk about setting a precedent for the future. Such a blatant violation, yet it seems like this is acceptable.

I mean if you are going to sell yourself on the open market, why not shoot high?

Nope, that is what Auburn and Georgia were told. Auburn offered $150K, it doesn't look like he is visiting.
    What a sad state of affairs. I am not familiar with how this all works, but I can't see how these athletes can be allowed to keep their amateur status when they are in effect, semi-pro players that happen to go to class.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information