Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: O'Cyrus Torrence

Default Re: O'Cyrus Torrence

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    and this one for an offer !!!

From Bastrop.

Height:6'2"Weight:245Age:17Prim. Position DE Sec. Position DT 40 Yard Dash4.765-10-5 Shuttle4.6Bench Press300Squat330

Personal Statement

My uncle Michael Warren (24 years of U.S. Navy) believed that I was one of the best players in the country. My uncle passed away Sept 23, 2017. Since that day, I've taken personal responsibilty not to only rely on my talent, but also put in work. I've since given the hard work, dedication and commitment that it takes to be the best in the country. I don't believe I'm there yet, but constantly working hard everyday is going to get me there this year. I'm also thankful for my parents investing in me, so that I may showcase myself on this platform.

Christ is my Lord and Savior, with that being said, I'm all in! When it comes to playing D1 football at an elite level, that's my main goal. I'm coachable and will do whatever it takes to win. I absolutely hate losing. I bring to the table a relentless pursuit of proving that my uncle was not wrong about me. I will be the best for whoever gives me the opprotunity to live my dream. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    OL will be ridiculously good in 2 years
    If only we had two good running backs to run through those holes.

3. Default Re: O'Cyrus Torrence

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    If only we had two good running backs to run through those holes.
    Well we don't, but only by a crappy leagues standard.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Well we don't, but only by a crappy leagues standard.
    And that was my point.

Seriously, can you imagine those two as seniors with an OL from hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Best worded commitment tweet of the season.
    bump!

6. Default Re: O'Cyrus Torrence

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    It should be really good next year.
    It's pretty good this year.

It's pretty good this year.
    Best OL we have had in years and the future looks bright. The lack of injuries is a testament to the renewed emphasis on strength and conditioning. Hopefully this kid mentioned on this thread comes here and buys into our program.

You win in the trenches. You can have dominate DBs but if you can’t put pressure on a QB they will look like poop. Same on the OL, dominate OLine play wins games. We need to keep signing kids like Torrence.

9. UL Football Brown, Reddix, Torrence join UL recruiting pledge list

Brown joins East Mississippi Community College receiver Kalem Reddix and St. Helena College & Career Academy offensive tackle O’Cyrus Torrence in committing to UL since late November.

10. Default Re: Brown, Reddix, Torrence join UL recruiting pledge list

Mr Buckley may I suggest the key time frame is "UL which is awaiting a bowl appearance" and not "UL, which is coming off a () loss."

Default Re: Brown, Reddix, Torrence join UL recruiting pledge list

Mr Buckley may I suggest the key time frame is "UL which is awaiting a bowl appearance" and not "UL, which is coming off a () loss."
    Dude always paints with a negative brush. SMDH

Indeed. Alternately, if the man just has to live in the past, wouldn't it have been just as easy to say.committed to UL who went undefeated against division foes, winning the Western Division of the Sun Belt under first-year head coach Billy Napier blah blah blah?

Even the kid gets it:

“(O)verall I just got a great vibe from the place. And also I believe coach Napier is changing the cULture around that place and I think it’s incredible how he made it to the championship game his 1st year as head coach with players he didn’t recruit. I want to be a part of his winning cULture.”

How can we get Buckley to buy into the cULture? He seems like a lost cause at this point, but does Maggard or Buckley’s boss need to sit down with him. This is unacceptable. He doesn’t compare to the last 2 sports writers for The Advertiser.

I am not a fan of Buckley, but I want no part of Maggard influencing who TDA should or should not employ.

Do other Universities do it? ABSOLUTELY. Doesn’t make it right, we should be better than that.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information