Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Official Ragin Pagin 2018-19 Football Bowl Match-Up & Discussion Thread

Default Re: Official Ragin Pagin 2018-19 Football Bowl Match-Up & Discussion Thread

Don't forget you can fly Frontier from Lafayette to Orlando for about $90 (but we're going to New Orleans, so it doesn't matter).

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Quit worrying about practice. Ya can only do so much in two weeks and travel dates. They’re certainly not going to give us post bowl catch up practice days.
    I'm not worried about practice to prepare for a game. I'm worried about losing reps as a team with our staff during the "offseason". These extra practices pay bigger dividends than you think for the upcoming Spring/Fall.

Default Re: Official Ragin Pagin 2018-19 Football Bowl Match-Up & Discussion Thread

Arkansas State Accepts Invitation to 2018 NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl

Arkansas State has accepted an invitation to play in the 2018 NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 29, at 12:15 p.m. CT on CBS Sports Network.

The Red Wolves (8-4, 5-3 Sun Belt), in their first NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl appearance, are slated to take on a team from the Mountain West Conference in the fourth edition of the bowl game held at the University of Arizona Stadium in Tucson, Ariz.

“The NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl is an excellent postseason destination for Arkansas State,” said Sun Belt Commissioner Karl Benson. “In just three years, the bowl game has taken off and been warmly embraced by the city of Tucson. The Red Wolves are guaranteed a tremendous time and we are happy to make this announcement today to give extra planning time to the fans, student-athletes and athletic department.”

Arkansas State is making its eighth consecutive and ninth overall bowl appearance as a NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision program. The Red Wolves hold three bowl wins all-time with their last win coming in a 31-13 victory over UCF in the 2016 AutoNation Cure Bowl.

“We are thrilled to welcome Arkansas State and the Red Wolves family to Tucson to compete in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl,” said bowl Executive Director Kym Adair. “Arkansas State’s rich tradition of playing football at the highest levels as shown by their eight consecutive bowl game appearances. We look forward to sharing our Tucson hospitality and beautiful warm, winter weather with the teams and fans of Arkansas State on December 29th.”

This season, Arkansas State closed the regular season with four-straight Sun Belt Conference wins and boasted non-conference triumphs over Tulsa and UNLV.

https://sunbeltsports.org/news/2018/.zona-bowl.aspx

Guessing at this point that Troy will be in Mobile and the Ga Southern Egos in Montgomery. It appears that Ulmost might just hang up their jocks for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Guessing at this point that Troy will be in Mobile and the Ga Southern Egos in Montgomery. It appears that Ulmost might just hang up their jocks for the year.
    ULMOST needs to be on the phone with Indy

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    ULMOST needs to be on the phone with Indy
    They outta minutes and data

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    They outta minutes and data
    Haha. Send a horse

8. Default Re: Official Ragin Pagin 2018-19 Football Bowl Match-Up & Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I'm not worried about practice to prepare for a game. I'm worried about losing reps as a team with our staff during the "offseason". These extra practices pay bigger dividends than you think for the upcoming Spring/Fall.
    Again, you ARE worrying about things that are beyond anyones control. Clearly you may get those practices if you can get them. If the bowl doesn’t allow you that time it isn’t owed to you.

Guess Tech made sure ULM wasn't Hawaii bound.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Guess Tech made sure ULM wasn't Hawaii bound.
    I ulmost feel sorry for them. Ulmost.

Georgia Southern to the Camellia Bowl.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBigGuy.12678573707265

And, no surprise here, Troy will play in the Dollar General Bowl in Mobile.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TroyFans1.Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    And, no surprise here, Troy will play in the Dollar General Bowl in Mobile.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TroyFans1.Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Actually a better payout than NOLA, and very little travel for them.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Again, you ARE worrying about things that are beyond anyones control. Clearly you may get those practices if you can get them. If the bowl doesn’t allow you that time it isn’t owed to you.
    Too funny! You sound like my wife! I always worry about thing out of my control.

I take it you don't know the answer to my original question.

15. UL Football Re: Official Ragin Pagin 2018-19 Football Bowl Match-Up & Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Too funny! You sound like my wife! I always worry about thing out of my control.

I take it you don't know the answer to my original question.
    What's the question exactly? I'm telling you those aren't going to be given back in the spring or any other time. If there's not enough days to get the full 15 ya get whatever number you can get before the bowl. I'm thinking you can have up too fifteen extra but no more. Maybe that's not yer question and I'm missing your question completely.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information