Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ragin Cajun Army Podcast

1. Default Ragin Cajun Army Podcast

I will never talk down to someone starting something like this, and certainly love that Mr. Miguez is all Cajuns, all the time. But my god sir, you need good guests. Someone get this guy in touch with me, and I’d be happy to do some radio.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I will never talk down to someone starting something like this, and certainly love that Mr. Miguez is all Cajuns, all the time. But my god sir, you need good guests. Someone get this guy in touch with me, and I’d be happy to do some radio.
    Hit him up on the book of faces. He was asking for some guests not that long ago

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Hit him up on the book of faces. He was asking for some guests not that long ago
    I don’t do Facebook but good to know.
    MAT on radio... The haters would have a field day 😂🤣

4. Default Re: Ragin Cajun Army Podcast

I will never talk down to someone starting something like this, and certainly love that Mr. Miguez is all Cajuns, all the time. But my god sir, you need good guests. Someone get this guy in touch with me, and I'd be happy to do some radio.
    Well this is an oxymoron.

He’s a friend of mine and my coworker at 1420, I can get you in touch with him. He had on Damon Mason a couple weeks ago.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    He’s a friend of mine and my coworker at 1420, I can get you in touch with him. He had on Damon Mason a couple weeks ago.
    Well that’s awesome. Mase is an all timer. Tell him if he wants to ruffle a few feathers, especially with the forum world, hit me up.

Default Re: Ragin Cajun Army Podcast

He is supposed to have Jake Delhomme on soon. Cut the guy some slack, he is only a Junior in College, has a full time job in addition to the radio work he does. This is his first shot so he needs to grow. He will get better.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    He is supposed to have Jake Delhomme on soon. Cut the guy some slack, he is only a Junior in College, has a full time job in addition to the radio work he does. This is his first shot so he needs to grow. He will get better.
    Yeah, I forgot he was going to have Jake on. But he is a good friend of mine and if things continue to go well, there could be another local show on 1420 but that may not happen til next football season.

He is on with Greg Larnard on KPEL later in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    He was on today as well for Bird’s Eye View

He’s also doing a podcast tonight as well.

12. Default

I think he’s fine. No complaint with his performance. Obviously does his homework.

Huge props to him for starting a Ragin’ Cajun podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Don't know about you guys, but my ears bleed when I listen to Greg Larnard.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Don't know about you guys, but my ears bleed when I listen to Greg Larnard.
    I’ve tried. I really have. I just can’t stand it anymore.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information