Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Duane Bailey Chief Financial Officer

Default Re: Open Your Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by WestUCajun View Post
    Nothing except the preservation of the university’s reputation
    If this allegation is true, then the university is certainly preserving it's reputation. A reputation of violating a breach of trust of it's RCAF supporters that began under the previous administration.

2. Default Re: Open Your Eyes

I don’t know if the tax id changed but I do know it is different between the foundation and RCAF. I consider affiliation and subsidiary to be the same or very related. Subsidiaries can and mostly do have different Tax ID numbers.

I don’t know if the tax id changed but I do know it is different between the foundation and RCAF. I consider affiliation and subsidiary to be the same or very related. Subsidiaries can and mostly do have different Tax ID numbers.

I use the legal term subsidiary because it's the legal term used on the state website of registered 501(c)(3). I just ask the question for clarification. Thanks

Default Re: Duane Bailey Chief Financial Officer

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I thought that was understood and my comment was in no way to condone anything untoward.
    I can't believe I'm taking up for you here, but I think you were just saying, can we not overreact til we know some facts.

5. Default Re: Duane Bailey Chief Financial Officer

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I can't believe I'm taking up for you here, but I think you were just saying, can we not overreact til we know some facts.
    You are rising to the occasion very nicely. I knew in time that would happen. Good for you . . .

I gotta say, Vic and I recently were on the same page regarding multiple issues.

It seems less squabbling with others has cleared the air.

7. Default Re: Duane Bailey Chief Financial Officer

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    You are falling in line very nicely. I knew in time that would happen. Good for you . . .
    Class: "Rising to the occasion" tops "falling in line."

Reputation of university by other administrators, current faculty and staff, current students along with faculty, staff, and students being recruited.
    You mean the students that the university has alienated from football games? Also, I noticed there is no mention of taxpayers in your reputation checklist. Y'know, the people who pay for everything that happens at UL.

I think we are beginning to see where the problem lies here.

9. Default Re: Duane Bailey Chief Financial Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Class: "Rising to the occasion" tops "falling in line."
    I will buy that . . .fixed . . .

University won't give us any updates or transparency, so we're left to speculation and conspiracy.

11. Default Re: Duane Bailey Chief Financial Officer

Speculation and conspiracy very seldom solve anything and when they do the result is usually unbecoming compared to what could have been reality . . .

12. Default Re: Open Your Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    You mean the students that the university has alienated from football games? Also, I noticed there is no mention of taxpayers in your reputation checklist. Y'know, the people who pay for everything that happens at UL.

I think we are beginning to see where the problem lies here.
    I believe everyone I mentioned with possible the exception of some future students are taxpayers. I think that the average taxpayer in Louisiana is not aware of what is going on at UL, of what we have accomplished academically and athletically and don't have an opinion on the reputation of UL. That is a big part of our problem as many on this board has pointed out. BTW, taxpayers do not pay for everything that happens at UL. We get private donations and corporate gifts also.

13. Default Re: Open Your Eyes

I believe everyone I mentioned with possible the exception of some future students are taxpayers. I think that the average taxpayer in Louisiana is not aware of what is going on at UL, of what we have accomplished academically and athletically and don't have an opinion on the reputation of UL. That is a big part of our problem as many on this board has pointed out. BTW, taxpayers do not pay for everything that happens at UL. We get private donations and corporate gifts also.
    And tuition and third party scholarships . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Is CajunMarine81 really JMV?

Sorry, couldn't help myself
    Come on Coach you know better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Come on Coach you know better than that.
    Figured you'd like that one

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information