Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Duane Bailey Chief Financial Officer

1. Default Re: Duane Bailey Chief Financial Officer

He who is not allowed to shake the money tree can't be held responsible.

Default Re: Open Your Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    This conversation has been going on behind the scenes for a few months now. You are going after the wrong person if the money was used on the university side.

We all should know by now that RCAF is a subsidiary of the University Foundation, they have the same Tax ID number. Mr. DB cannot move founds from the foundation without approval and a directive from Martin Hall. That's where the problem is if some of the stadium funds have been used.
    Martin Hall really drew funds from RCAF for non-athletic purposes? Or was this "money tree" Vic alluded to in the past Martin Hall's blessing to move University Foundation money to athletics?

Default Re: Duane Bailey Chief Financial Officer

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    This has all the making of a classic RP thread.

Starts out with people happy about the hiring. Turns sour. Cryptic posts from a lesser known poster. Coach Chris (the guy who tried to fight our football team) comes in to defend the Admin. People wanting the poster to spill the beans. Fantastic stuff.

71, this wasn't what I was talking about the other day.
    But, now y'all are starting to ask the right questions about the right guy.
    Now, to T's point, he's ultimately not the problem.

I think we need to start filing some FOIA requests. I know at least 3 attorneys that post here.

At the end of the day, there are reasons why the athletic department didn't hire fundraisers for over a year. Didn't start the reno as projected TWO YEARS ago. Operated at a $5mm deficit (and don't tell me covid, Coach Chris).

There is a reason why I've been very hesitant to blame Maggard for this stuff.
    Still can't keep my name out your mouth. Where did I defend the Admin in this thread? I posted questions to get clarification but you can't help yourself. Also, where did I mention anything about operating at a deficit? Look MAT, if you're that infatuated with me at least ask me to dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Martin Hall really drew funds from RCAF for non-athletic purposes? Or was this "money tree" Vic alluded to in the past Martin Hall's blessing to move University Foundation money to athletics?
    That is the allegation. I can't prove it. Unfortunately, unless we get a look at the Foundation transactions, it will remain an allegation.

Ay, caramba

NFL, NBA, MLB Re: Open Your Eyes

That is the allegation. I can't prove it. Unfortunately, unless we get a look at the Foundation transactions, it will remain an allegation.
    Name:  oh-boy-here-we-go.gif
Views: 368
Size:  1.78 MB

Hopefully that’s not the case. Whenever things like the stadium Reno are kept too hush hush, we either get rumors or something ____ty is going on

A little transparency would help If ____ty things in fact aren’t going on

This conversation has been going on behind the scenes for a few months now. You are going after the wrong person if the money was used on the university side.

We all should know by now that RCAF is a subsidiary of the University Foundation, they have the same Tax ID number. Mr. DB cannot move founds from the foundation without approval and a directive from Martin Hall. That's where the problem is if some of the stadium funds have been used.
    This!!!

If money was moved, it was under the approval of Martin Hall. Now if Martin Hall approved money that was donated by fans and corporations for the stadium project to be allocated elsewhere, then that's a problem.

Not sure what the real deal is, but it's safe to say that the frustrations with the stadium project delay is starting to show.

The University runs RCAF like a gofundme operation if this is true...i agree with MAT...time for a FOIA demand...

I bet Our Lady of Lourdes hospital did not donate $15,000,000 to have their name associated with our current, old Cajun Field!

10. Default Re: Duane Bailey Chief Financial Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    I bet Our Lady of Lourdes hospital did not donate $15,000,000 to have their name associated with our current, old Cajun Field!
    Lourdes isn’t some new kid in the family, they’re very familiar with UL methods and I’d have a hard time believing that they didn’t do due diligence before actually putting dollars into the project. For all we know they are just willing to put their money in once that’s all they need to complete the project.

11. Default Re: Duane Bailey Chief Financial Officer

So is RP going to burn down the house without any independent verification of what is the subject of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So is RP going to burn down the house without any independent verification of what is the subject of this thread?
    I had the same question

T, You seem like the guy who could answer this question.

IF it were somehow possible to set up the RCAF in the same manner that the TAF is set up, should we do it?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Better watch what you're doing! Ask simple questions and you'll be accused of taking up for the administration.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    T, You seem like the guy who could answer this question.

IF it were somehow possible to set up the RCAF in the same manner that the TAF is set up, should we do it?
    As long as Fossil Jr is president, it will not happen.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information